Sign in to follow this  
cherryvlossom

Sunday Sadness?

Does anyone ever get really depressed on Sundays/Sunday nights? I haven't had a good one lately. I think it has to do with the fact that I must face yet another week again after a not-so-great one. Luckily I don't have work/classes tomorrow because it's labor day here in the U.S, but I still feel extremely empty and sad. I wish I didn't have to end my night like this 😕

12 minutes ago, Epictetus said:

I have also experienced this.  Lately it hasn't been so bad because I plan weekend train trips.  It helps me a lot to fill the Sunday vacuum.  - epictetus

Weekend train trips...I might have to try this or something similar!

18 hours ago, cherryvlossom said:

Does anyone ever get really depressed on Sundays/Sunday nights? I haven't had a good one lately. I think it has to do with the fact that I must face yet another week again after a not-so-great one. Luckily I don't have work/classes tomorrow because it's labor day here in the U.S, but I still feel extremely empty and sad. I wish I didn't have to end my night like this 😕

Oh gosh yes. My typical Sunday afternoon/evening depression is ramping up as I write this--even though it's Monday (Labor Day). I absolutely dread going back to work after a weekend. The mere thought of it makes me feel sick.