What Are You Eating? #3

13 hours ago, AloneGuy said:

spaghetti for breakfast, perhaps?

I noticed my older brother eating a spaghetti sandwich one day in the last few years.  Some of the pasta was hanging from the sandwich, or I wouldn't have guessed that's what he was eating.  I said, man is that a spaghetti sandwich?  Yeah, it's good he said.  It would have never occurred to me. 

Bulgakov

Edited by Bulgakov

Salmon, tender stem broccoli 🥦and cous cous. I'm trying to expand on my usual Greek farmer's diet.. 

I usually live on feta, salad, pitta bread, Greek yoghurt, stuffed vine leaves and fruit 🥗 With junk thrown in for good measure 🍕

I've been a vegan pesc (©nightjar) for two days. In other words I've eaten a vegan diet with fish 🐟 So far, so good 🐙

Edited by Nightjar

On 11/14/2020 at 11:10 AM, Bulgakov said:

I noticed my older brother eating a spaghetti sandwich one day in the last few years.  Some of the pasta was hanging from the sandwich, or I wouldn't have guessed that's what he was eating.  I said, man is that a spaghetti sandwich?  Yeah, it's good he said.  It would have never occurred to me. 

Bulgakov

I often dip garlic bread into the pasta and sauce but I haven't quite taken the leap into making it into a sandwich.  Might be pretty good if it uses Italian style bread.  Maybe not so much with Wonder Bread 🙂  

I could actually kind of see that. And more with Wonder Bread. For me, it would be somewhat easier to handle. But still sloppy in the end. 

Maybe I'll do the reverse and have Wonderbread stuffing in my pasta one day.

But for this morning, I think I'm leaning toward a bagel and some veggie sausage.