What Are You Eating? #3

1 hour ago, Atra said:

Brazilian food 😋

Coxinha (chicken and cream cheese stuffed in a pastry, breaded and fried)

Empada de Frango (mini pastry pie stuffed with chicken, olives, hearts of palm and corn)

Enroladinho de Queijo (a sweet coconut bun stuffed with mozzarella cheese)

Sounds Delicious

Edited by violeteyes

Nothing much. The weather is hot and sticky so I'm avoiding using the stove or oven. 

Just trying to eat cold foods--salads and fruit. 

😒  ate a pint of ice cream tonight. Ate one last night, too. I want to discover a frozen treat that doesn't pack such a calorie load, harm reduction you know? Anyone have ideas for me?

2 hours ago, Atra said:

Nothing much. The weather is hot and sticky so I'm avoiding using the stove or oven. 

Just trying to eat cold foods--salads and fruit. 

😒  ate a pint of ice cream tonight. Ate one last night, too. I want to discover a frozen treat that doesn't pack such a calorie load, harm reduction you know? Anyone have ideas for me?

When mom lost a lot of weight she switched to sugar free popsicles.  Some sugar free popsicles taste better than the ones with sugar.  At least the ones at the local factory tastes better.  I used to work there and they let you eat as much free popsicles as you wanted.

4 hours ago, Atra said:

I want to discover a frozen treat that doesn't pack such a calorie load, harm reduction you know? Anyone have ideas for me?

Frozen grapes! Sprinkle some sugar on them and they're wonderful! 😄

I'm trying not to eat anything right now. I want my pants to fit.

6 hours ago, sober4life said:

I'm eating raisin bran.  I've had a whole box today.

I love raisin bran! My body doesn't. A bowl leaves me super bloated and gassy. So, I love it from a distance. Sigh. 

On 8/16/2020 at 10:07 AM, Tymothi said:

Frozen grapes! Sprinkle some sugar on them and they're wonderful! 😄

I'm trying not to eat anything right now. I want my pants to fit.

These little guys are sugar bombs as it is. Adding sugar makes them even crazier. Watch your carb intake if you're trying to get your pants to fit. 😉

On 8/16/2020 at 3:44 AM, Atra said:

Snow cones, popsicles, frozen pretzels.  

From "Play It Again Sam", Woody Allen.  As a 'single' guy.

Linda : My God! Can't you cook anything but TV dinners?

Allan : Who bothers to cook them? I suck 'em frozen.

Edited by Bulgakov