Lindsay's "3 Words Of The Moment" Thread, Part 3

11 hours ago, sober4life said:

Yeah I used to do a lot.  Now I live the life of someone 30 or 40 years older than me.  Two things excite me when my favorite shows come on and when it's time for bed.

Oh god. That's so true for me. I don't like going out in the evenings anymore. Even less so, since I've had problems sleeping. That might be different if I had a good friend to go somewhere with but I'm not sure I would even have the energy 😬 

4 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Oh god. That's so true for me. I don't like going out in the evenings anymore. Even less so, since I've had problems sleeping. That might be different if I had a good friend to go somewhere with but I'm not sure I would even have the energy 😬 

Yes it's hard.  I want a good friend in real life but sadly it might be too much for me to handle.  It will start great but eventually get to a point where I say oh no he or she wants to go out again.

3 hours ago, sober4life said:

Yes it's hard.  I want a good friend in real life but sadly it might be too much for me to handle.  It will start great but eventually get to a point where I say oh no he or she wants to go out again.

A day friend would work for me..Someone I can meet in the day and then go home to rest 😴

On 11/24/2021 at 5:59 PM, watalife said:

Walmart

Closed

Tommorow

I don't think there will be a Walmart we can go to much longer.  Walmart wants to be like Amazon right now today but they can't.  They have to do kind things in advance like giving employees holidays off and giving them raises and paying for college because they know by 2025 they will be like Amazon.

15 hours ago, watalife said:

@sober4life they are back to forcing people to use a card again. I'm not using a card just because they want me to. If it wasn't for the toilet paper and jalapenos I wouldn't go in there for anything. 😆😖

Things have gone quickly down to one or two registers open for cash here.  People are stubborn here.  We absolutely will wait in line at the register that takes cash just because we have strong beliefs and we're stubborn.  I was a cashier.  I know how to ring up everything but raising prices and expecting me to bag my own groceries.  Forget it!

Edited by sober4life