The Post Anything Thread #4

Message added by Forum Admin,

Post anything  does not mean you can post pictures. If you want to post pictures, start a gallery for yourself, or a blog to post your pictures and then post a link to your  DF’s Blog or Gallery ❣️

Dear cat,

I'm sorry you have to suffer with your loneliness and boredness. I used to worry about this daily but I have realized everyone is suffering and you will just have to deal with it and suffer like the rest of us. I can't dance and sing 24 hours a day and you can't go outside and roam free unless you want to leave me😿. I don't think you do entirely so I will keep holding on to what we have which is each other 🤗. I won't let you go my love but if I must I will 😞

8 hours ago, sober4life said:

Yes it's ok.  I recommend leaving the curtains closed so they can't see you through the window.

Thanks, i really didn't care, they looked right at me and i never agnowleged they were there, was actually amusing

I'm  more on edge from not sleeping because of how things ended up last time i had an issue with not sleeping,  it's been since friday that i even layed in bed, I'll try tonight but i don't feel like it's gonna happen,  the sleep might have to actually take the sleep meds I'm supposed to, but they make me all dopey all the time

13 hours ago, surfcaster said:

I'm  more on edge from not sleeping because of how things ended up last time i had an issue with not sleeping,  it's been since friday that i even layed in bed, I'll try tonight but i don't feel like it's gonna happen,  the sleep might have to actually take the sleep meds I'm supposed to, but they make me all dopey all the time

I get it. But things generally change..There's no guarantee the same thing will happen to you again. Anything to do with my anxiety seems totally random. It doesn't seem to strike in the same place twice. It's like lightening 🤔

I have anxiety because I worry about pretty much everything.  I think everything is going to be terrible or impossible to get through.  That's all my mind tells me.  I've never actually been afraid of anything in the moment in my whole life though.🤔:unsure:

One thing I always notice when someone is giving a speech on tv is there's always at least one person watching them and they look like they're there making sure the person is saying the right thing and they have an angry look on their face.:unsure:

Edited by sober4life

28 minutes ago, sober4life said:

One thing I always notice when someone is giving a speech on tv is there's always at least one person watching them and they look like they're there making sure the person is saying the right thing and they have an angry look on their face.:unsure:

Yup, like whenever joe biden talks, then hurriedly whisking him away

1 hour ago, surfcaster said:

Yup, like whenever joe biden talks, then hurriedly whisking him away

But just to clarify im an equal opportunity political commentary citizen

I'm not calling my acquaintance anymore because every time I call them the won't let me talk and they constantly talk about the bowels, the private parts, and every other problems they got going on which is always a long list. Do I really want to hear about your nasty privates. I've got the message loud and clear and I will be keeping my distance since you literally contract every disease that comes around. 😝

It's amazing.  They called me on Friday to tell me my windows wouldn't be here for 3 more weeks but during the conversation I told them I actually wanted to order a couple more things and mysteriously now my windows will be installed tomorrow.  Of course tomorrow I have to have a dumb look on my face and go on and on about how lucky I am to get the windows early like I don't have any idea I'm being manipulated.  I'll do it this time because things went my way.

On 7/18/2022 at 3:05 PM, sober4life said:

It's amazing.  They called me on Friday to tell me my windows wouldn't be here for 3 more weeks but during the conversation I told them I actually wanted to order a couple more things and mysteriously now my windows will be installed tomorrow.  Of course tomorrow I have to have a dumb look on my face and go on and on about how lucky I am to get the windows early like I don't have any idea I'm being manipulated.  I'll do it this time because things went my way.

How did the window installation go

1 hour ago, surfcaster said:

How did the window installation go

One of the windows were cracked but they're replacing it.  Everything is under control though and will be sorted out.  

40 minutes ago, sober4life said:

One of the windows were cracked but they're replacing it.  Everything is under control though and will be sorted out.  

Nice

12 minutes ago, surfcaster said:

i want to visit the rock and roll hall of fame and the football hall of fame some day, already been to the baseball hall of fame

I should visit them as an adult.  The were both field trips when I was in school so I don't remember much about them.🤔

It's strange.  I've never heard of anything like this in my life.  I know someone that got lung cancer and the cancer spread to 2 other places in the body and the treatment completely got rid of both areas of cancer where the cancer spread to and it significantly shrunk the initial lung cancer as well.:unsure:

I would like to get rid of these cats I hate to say it and I'm not saying I hate all cats but these right here are like oil and water. Whatever that means. But the one is driving me crazy and I've done all could do. The other cat was supposed to be his friend but she sleeps all day and hate each other always. I've had it this shit is getting on my nerves. I've got to move on and they are bringing me down in more ways than one. If the cat was happy and content it would be different.  

Edited by watalife

my neighbor has a cat that is in the house all day long and when they go to bed they put the cat outside for the night, what's that all about, i mean this cat sets off the security camera all night long to the point i had to just shut that one off which looks at my shed

2 hours ago, surfcaster said:

my neighbor has a cat that is in the house all day long and when they go to bed they put the cat outside for the night, what's that all about, i mean this cat sets off the security camera all night long to the point i had to just shut that one off which looks at my shed

Most animals will want to sleep in bed with you at night and some people can't sleep that way.  I can't do it myself.  When I have pets I usually close my bedroom door and let them sleep in the guest bed because I can't get any sleep if they're in bed with me.