The Post Anything Thread #4

Message added by Forum Admin,

Post anything  does not mean you can post pictures. If you want to post pictures, start a gallery for yourself, or a blog to post your pictures and then post a link to your  DF’s Blog or Gallery ❣️

7 hours ago, watalife said:

Rant of the day Why do people think it's a good thing to call or give someone a gift on there birthday 'out of the blue' but you never here from them again till the next event.  Do you think I'm going to fall apart or cry my eyes out if you don't call. And why do people always bring there birthday up when there's is right around the corner. So I never see or talk to you but you need a gift? I never ask for gifts but I do expect my parent to get a little something I mean dam. Lol. Someone did get me a gift and I did get them something for there birthday but I didn't ask them to. So basically the money they give me is going right back to them because I'm not taking gifts and not giving something back I think that's bad. But I did not ask for the gift because I literally have to pay for there's with that money. How stupid. Birthdays are getting on my nerves this year. Is it not totally awkward to receive a call from someone on that one day and that's it. I don't like it. I don't want to receive a gift if I don't have money to buy them something in return. People be getting there gifts and 💥 there gone! I just need my gift it's my birthday hint hint hint. Lol

always hated my birthday and when i was old enough i always made sure i was not around, but on the other hand i always made sure i was around for everyone else's, just because i hated mine and wanted nothing from you doesn't mean i have to slight you if you love your birthday, just how i have always been

16 hours ago, surfcaster said:

Saw my drug dealer today, err ahh i mean psychiatrist today, not much to say, same ass questions and I'll send your script renewal in

I remember those appointments.  They last long enough for them to get through the process of reordering the new scripts and making the new appointment on the computer.  There were actually times where the doctor didn't even look at me the whole time.

2 hours ago, sober4life said:

I remember those appointments.  They last long enough for them to get through the process of reordering the new scripts and making the new appointment on the computer.  There were actually times where the doctor didn't even look at me the whole time.

Yup, pretty much, but at least my therapist cares, been with her off and on for quite a while

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a confrontational person. Matterfact I'm the type to not say anything and then end up snapping on someone. Well I think I just did that to my neighbor, but I'm so frustrated. This is the old lady I've been complaining about who's constantly knocking on my door to tell me nonsense--and in one casae, refused to go away after knocking 7 times. Today I caught her using our hose and watering my front walk and front door. I yelled at her, "what are you doing?" one reason I was so upset is because our water bill mysteriously was very high a few months ago and we wondered whether someone was using our house and it's probably been her the whole time. She even said "you should be thanking me" which makes zero sense because there's no reason for her to be using my hose. And she knocked over my lily plant which is from my mom's funeral. So I was mad to see that too. 

Now I'm just worried about what I'm going to do about this lady. I think she's senile and she lives alone and drives her car (which she probably shouldn't). At some point, I might have to call someone to do a wellness check on her but I have really bad social anxiety so even thinking about having to do that makes me nervous. And nervousness is making me upset again. We don't know this lady's family so we can't call them to tell them she might need help, so I don't know what else to do. My husband is going to talk to the head of the HOA (we live in a townhouse community) but I don't know what he can do or what he'll do. I just have so much stress lately and this on top of everything else is upsetting me.

First thing I would do is get a water faucet lock. They sell them at hardware stores. If you don't want to come out of pocket, you can either remove key, if it's an old school one, or take off the handle so you can't use it. That solves one problem right there.

1 hour ago, evalynn said:

I'm not a confrontational person. Matterfact I'm the type to not say anything and then end up snapping on someone. Well I think I just did that to my neighbor, but I'm so frustrated. This is the old lady I've been complaining about who's constantly knocking on my door to tell me nonsense--and in one casae, refused to go away after knocking 7 times. Today I caught her using our hose and watering my front walk and front door. I yelled at her, "what are you doing?" one reason I was so upset is because our water bill mysteriously was very high a few months ago and we wondered whether someone was using our house and it's probably been her the whole time. She even said "you should be thanking me" which makes zero sense because there's no reason for her to be using my hose. And she knocked over my lily plant which is from my mom's funeral. So I was mad to see that too. 

Now I'm just worried about what I'm going to do about this lady. I think she's senile and she lives alone and drives her car (which she probably shouldn't). At some point, I might have to call someone to do a wellness check on her but I have really bad social anxiety so even thinking about having to do that makes me nervous. And nervousness is making me upset again. We don't know this lady's family so we can't call them to tell them she might need help, so I don't know what else to do. My husband is going to talk to the head of the HOA (we live in a townhouse community) but I don't know what he can do or what he'll do. I just have so much stress lately and this on top of everything else is upsetting me.

I would shut off that hose from in the house if you can, that would solve that, if she is truly senile she probably doesn't realize she is doing anything wrong, not sure there is an easy answer but it's definitely frustrating for you.

Darkness,
Into the void,
Escape,
the quiet is surreal,
Endless nothingness surrounds me for what feels like eternity, 
Fallacy of escape is more a prison,
Shuffling along in the darkness i hear a sound,
Voices from beyond a portal,
This must be a sign of things to come,
As i step through, the portal closes,
No return it seems,
The voices are few. Speaking with clarity at first,
In judgement i sit
One by one they grow into a deafening roar,
Pointing out every flaw i know too well,
Upon my path becomes a fork, to the right, make good on an attempt that failed,
To the left, the great unknown, appearing to be the void once more,
Now i must choose.

Where is this place i speak, tis my mind so weak

I was at the store today and I saw a 3.5 pound bag of cat food in someone's cart and my first thought was I bet someone out there said I'll give you 50 bucks if you eat that whole bag of cat food and someone did it out there I just know it.  One that size?  Yeah it happened somewhere in this world.🤔

• 3 weeks later...

I was talking to my younger brother about dreams last night and he said he dreamed about places he's never been before, big and wide open spaces, and that he would be flying or running and could actually feel it.

Meanwhile, I usually dream about our awful house, or places that are very crowded or cluttered. The only sense I usually have is hearing - usually loud bangs or yelling.

A good dream can really mentally reset me but I get them so rarely. It makes me understand more why he seems, at least in some ways, more mentally resilient than me.

Yeah dreaming used to be an escape.  It was much better than real life.  I learned to control my dreams and I could do anything I wanted in the dreams.  It was a setup.  It was done so I would know what I was missing when it was taken away.  Now it's used as a way to torture me because something out there knows I can't escape.