The Post Anything Thread #4

Message added by Forum Admin,

Post anything  does not mean you can post pictures. If you want to post pictures, start a gallery for yourself, or a blog to post your pictures and then post a link to your  DF’s Blog or Gallery ❣️

Nothing can ever be done without all kinds of conditions or strings attached to it. It can never be on my terms it seems. And I am tired of this. And tried of always either being the “afterthought” or just straight up not included at all.

In this time alone I have learned I have to choose my battles to keep any sanity I have left because I swear every day if you wanted to you could get into a fight with someone.  I agree with what my brother said.  He said I wish I was stupid.  I do wish that.  Life would be so much easier if I wasn't able to see that people were manipulating me all the time!😒:ermm:

Frustrated with all these pills. Thought I forgot to take one, and turns out I (probably) took one too many. And now I'm completely thrown off when I finally had some confidence about getting it right for tomorrow. It doesn't help that most of these pills and round and small and look the same. I can barely read the little numbers on them. I'm so overwhelmed. 

I think I lost 5 lbs yesterday running around speed shopping. I didn't care what anyone thought I had to move quick in order to get everything done. I put two things back because I needed one more item they didn't have and I would have to go to the store across the street. So when I got there they were out of the items I put back at the other store so I had to cross the street again. It was insane but it was good exercise for someone who doesn't exercise. 😆 

I would really like to know why (I have a guess but I can’t be certain) my sister in law and her family no longer like me. Some never liked me but some at least pretended to. Considering I have no relationship with relatives on either of my parents side…they really are the only “family” I see and that makes it even more sad.  I do have an aunt and uncle who I was seeing regularly for awhile but for reasons mostly out of my control…haven’t seen either in a long time and seriously doubt if we will ever have get togethers anytime soon. That also makes me sad because I never minded going and being around others. Sure, I may not say a whole lot but it doesn’t mean I didn’t like being there.

You're right people used to pretend.  They don't anymore about anything.  They are all just coldly themselves.  Everyone is.  People do things for 2 reasons to make money and to get their next hit of dopamine.  The people in my life put up with me when I come around but hope I never come back.

No one likes me either and guess what, I don't like them. I'm not good at pretending so I always end up alone. Evil always wins.

Edited by watalife

@sober4life it's probably a get rich quick scam by 100 people that know each other. You can sue anyone for anything is what they say. They probably cheapened the ingredients like they are doing everything else. I mean everything! Honey nut Cheerios always makes me sick. I can only eat one bowl and I'm done.

Edited by watalife

After staying away from work for 3 months now my life is about nothing. I already knew my life was about nothing but work but this is just such clarification. Life is nothing but work. I would rather work than sit here but I don't like or need high stress with my problems. We are just here to keep the machine going until we can't go anymore. 

I just went to a two hour interview with someone who said I might have to work by myself at a 100 bed hospital and that I would have to work more than 8 hours a day. 😆 you are crazy buddy!

3 hours ago, watalife said:

I just went to a two hour interview with someone who said I might have to work by myself at a 100 bed hospital and that I would have to work more than 8 hours a day. 😆 you are crazy buddy!

um, that's a lot to cover i think

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2022 at 6:30 PM, evalynn said:

Frustrated with all these pills. Thought I forgot to take one, and turns out I (probably) took one too many. And now I'm completely thrown off when I finally had some confidence about getting it right for tomorrow. It doesn't help that most of these pills and round and small and look the same. I can barely read the little numbers on them. I'm so overwhelmed. 

At my dad's pharmacy, they can sort out your daily pills into blister packs (for free) so you don't have to sort it yourself.

Alternatively, you could get 7 of those weekly pill organizers and relabel each section for each pill. Then you have one pill organizer for each day of the week. Just sort them all out at the beginning of each week - like meal prep, but for meds.

Posted (edited)

Rant of the day Why do we have to watch shows about death all day? Why do we have to watch commercials on stuff we can't afford. The channels I watch are free channels meaning i can't afford such luxuries like cable. Why not just show commercials on cable TV where people probably have the money to buy these products. Oh yeah everything they sell on commercials is usually junk and low quality, and no higher paid supposedly intelligent person is going to buy that crap.

Edited by watalife

Yeah like mypillow.  I washed it twice and it fell apart.  I guess I should know better when the actual commercial is him paranoid thinking everyone is after him over a stupid pillow.

1 hour ago, watalife said:

@sober4life those pillows are $60 and the toppers are in the hundreds 

I think I got it on sale for 30 dollars because I don't sleep well at all so I was trying something different.  Lots of things are just as good as they get.  Pillows are pillows.  If they don't work well enough don't expect more.  Just expect people trying to con you on late night infomercials.

Rant of the day Why do people think it's a good thing to call or give someone a gift on there birthday 'out of the blue' but you never here from them again till the next event.  Do you think I'm going to fall apart or cry my eyes out if you don't call. And why do people always bring there birthday up when there's is right around the corner. So I never see or talk to you but you need a gift? I never ask for gifts but I do expect my parent to get a little something I mean dam. Lol. Someone did get me a gift and I did get them something for there birthday but I didn't ask them to. So basically the money they give me is going right back to them because I'm not taking gifts and not giving something back I think that's bad. But I did not ask for the gift because I literally have to pay for there's with that money. How stupid. Birthdays are getting on my nerves this year. Is it not totally awkward to receive a call from someone on that one day and that's it. I don't like it. I don't want to receive a gift if I don't have money to buy them something in return. People be getting there gifts and 💥 there gone! I just need my gift it's my birthday hint hint hint. Lol