The Post Anything Thread #4

Message added by Forum Admin,

Post anything  does not mean you can post pictures. If you want to post pictures, start a gallery for yourself, or a blog to post your pictures and then post a link to your  DF’s Blog or Gallery ❣️

6 hours ago, monicott17 said:

I got mocked again for having a different point of view on something. I should be used to it now because I have long been the “black sheep” of the family but it still hurts. 

I used to be the black sheep of the family too.  I think it was a character they created for me.  There wasn't any real truth to it.  Sometimes in life we really are the only ones that are right.  The nerve it takes to make fun of us is absolutely ridiculous!  I played the character for a while but then I decided to build myself up in life to the point where I don't need any of them anymore.  When they make fun of me now I can raise 2 middle fingers and leave.

My porch light went out now as well as the pole light.  Should I even replace them?  Is it really safer to make sure criminals can see the outside of my house better when it's dark?:ermm:

my porch lights are led and seem to just last forever, the light is for me, if criminals come snooping a whole new world of hurt is coming their way, there is nothing more dangerous than a homeowner who just doesn't care and isn't bothered by pain

Was listening to the radio today and the host was talking about his favorite pastime and hobbies which he enjoys to get away from the news and social media. And people were calling in with their own as well. Not sure which I felt more…sad or envious. I just don’t have the patience, skill or desire for it but I wish I did as I am consumed with bad/sad/negative thoughts and have almost no joy or pleasure in life any longer. Even eating out, something I used to enjoy doesn’t do it for me any longer.

No pictures in topics or posts that is why we have gallery for members or Blogs to share your pictures ❣️ then you can put a link to your blog or your gallery❗

Best,

Forum Admin

On 3/3/2022 at 8:51 PM, Forum Admin said:

No pictures in topics or posts that is why we have gallery for members or Blogs to share your pictures ❣️ then you can put a link to your blog or your gallery❗

Best,

Forum Admin

Sorry my bad, i claim temporary insanity 

Everyone is insane now. Bring on the stress factors (no money, no one to turn to, death of someone ect ect) and someone will go crazy. Unless they have some of those good candy pills. But even those run out if you cant get them. But if you've been through these situations many times you really don't care you just hate everything even more.

It amazes me watching tv.  They could have a news conference dressed as a bear and flat out deny they're dressed as a bear even though you can see it on camera.  They don't care about the truth at all.  They know if they say lies enough and people hear it enough and say it to each other enough the truth no longer matters.  They literally create the "truth".

Edited by sober4life

I pray i sleep better tonight, every night when i lay down my shoulder pain gets worse keeping me from sleeping well, had my telehealth apt with family doc and she said sounds like rotator cuff, i kinda knew that already since i had one torn before but was convincing myself it was arthritis, she said to see an ortho doc but for now I'm gonna skip that and just deal with it

Yeah we got probably 6 inches of snow here.  It's not bad by itself.  For the next 10 years when I try to have hope that it's finally spring out there someone will say remember we had that big snow on March 12th.  That really is how people are like on The Truman Show.  No support for your dreams but you're going to hear how much worse things could be or that you'll never amount to anything or you'll never be able to do that your whole life.

On 3/13/2022 at 2:16 AM, sober4life said:

Yeah we got probably 6 inches of snow here.  It's not bad by itself.  For the next 10 years when I try to have hope that it's finally spring out there someone will say remember we had that big snow on March 12th. 

I wonder how this "snow" feels like. Where I am it's March Monday morning & is 89 ****ing deg F. 

This is probably the worst time for something else to come along and add to my super high anxiety and stress levels right now. Thinking that this is gonna overtake some other things and be one of my top issues. I am bothered by this on a number of levels and there really isn’t much I can do or say at least right now.

Gas was $4.09 for a long time long enough for everyone in town to see it.  Then they put it down to $3.99.  Now me and everyone I know is saying you better hurry up and get gas it's only $3.99!  We'll all be lined up as far as the eye can see.  Welcome to earth.:ermm:

Why do all companies want us to do auto pay?  They know we're lazy and won't check the bill so they can add things like right now I say hey why are all these channels working now on the tv?  Because they just added them to see what I would do.  I hate people.  It's a good thing I'm a multimillionaire and can afford it.

On 3/18/2022 at 2:42 PM, monicott17 said:

This is probably the worst time for something else to come along and add to my super high anxiety and stress levels right now. Thinking that this is gonna overtake some other things and be one of my top issues. I am bothered by this on a number of levels and there really isn’t much I can do or say at least right now.

Still bothered by this and the more I think about it, the worse it gets. Also, no therapy appointment this week so I have no one to talk to about it so I wll likely continue to obsess over this and it will continue to make me feel bad.