The Post Anything Thread #4

Message added by Forum Admin,

Post anything  does not mean you can post pictures. If you want to post pictures, start a gallery for yourself, or a blog to post your pictures and then post a link to your  DF’s Blog or Gallery ❣️

20 hours ago, surfcaster said:

Oreo blizzard is my fav, and fries, well nuff said

They had a strawberry cheesecake one…with little pieces of cheesecake mixed in…yum! And fries…well it is one of my food groups. I am a super picky eater but I will never turn down some fries.

8 hours ago, monicott17 said:

Ugh 😣!!! Two of my least favorite days of the year are back to back…Super Bowl Sunday and Valentine’s Day. Do not have any reason to care about either and I find the overhyping of both to be pretty nauseating.

I have the Super Bowl on but I swear that one time I said wait that extra point wasn't good.  Oh no that's the stink bug on the tv.🤨That's how much I'm paying attention.

On 2/14/2022 at 6:14 PM, watalife said:

I wonder if anyone is enjoying life today?

Not I. Misery abounds on this day. But I do have my weekly therapy session. Nothing against my therapist but not feeling it as much these days and since I am feeling awful both physically and mentally..not sure I want to bother but I should really force myself to. I will see how the day goes and if the caffeine does enough.

32 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Have you seen the house yet?  How did things go?  

Yeah,  I saw it. The agents think we're gonna buy anything these days, the market is so crazy.. It was nice but needed lots of work.. They still put a high price on it 😑 I wasn't fussed on the garden so that combined with all the work and the high price put me off. It was a no from me 🤔

Edited by Nightjar

I don't understand tv anymore. Why do they make shows about tragedy and nothing else. I guess it's a direct reflection of reality which is a lifelong tragedy. I can't watch love stories either it's all lies. Lol

Pretty much every show we watch is designed to make us feel a certain way to buy what they advertise during the commercial breaks.  We don't live in a world that tries to make us happy because there's nothing that makes everyone happy.  Instead they try to manipulate and scare us all into doing the same things.

Edited by sober4life

On 2/24/2022 at 1:14 PM, Nightjar said:

Booked in to see another house next Tuesday 🤔

i found it exiting when i was looking for a new place to live, i hope you are feeling the same,

best of luck