Jump to content

The Post Anything Thread #4


Message added by Forum Admin,

Post anything  does not mean you can post pictures. If you want to post pictures, start a gallery for yourself, or a blog to post your pictures and then post a link to your  DF’s Blog or Gallery ❣️

Recommended Posts

Having one of those rare occassions where I don’t mind being the “black sheep” and being on the outside looking in. Sometimes it pays to be the odd one and to not care about pointless and unimportant stuff that has no impact on your daily life whatsoever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah everything that doesn't involve people in this life we go with our instincts.  To fit into any group really we routinely have to go against or ignore those instincts.  I watch the animals outside.  It's my only source of peace right now and I sure don't see reactions from things like the birds or the deer oh no it's another bird or another deer.  They seem to live in peace and harmony among each other.  We seem to live in chaos.  Who really wants to fit into this madness?  Am I the black sheep or am I the one that realizes being an outsider is the right decision to make in this world?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@anon22ae no he already costs me lots of money and time! He is just like every other salesman. Now as I said before I've never had these problems with my other special breed cats. They were very calm and barely even knew they were here. 😸

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I consider it censorship and politically rigging when a giant social media site only lets material they agree with stay posted on the site, it's also wrong when major news networks consistently cover only the good on one side and only the bad on the other, this affects your ability to make a rational fair judgment on how to vote, now that being said i am independent but more libertarian politically, give it to me straight down the middle and let me decide

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, watalife said:

@anon22ae no he already costs me lots of money and time! He is just like every other salesman. Now as I said before I've never had these problems with my other special breed cats. They were very calm and barely even knew they were here. 😸

You hired Jackson Galaxy? 😹😸 Cats fear his beard and sideburns, so they obey.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/24/2022 at 7:43 PM, watalife said:

@anon22ae no but I tried one of his ideas that was very costly and damaging in more ways than one. 

Sorry to hear that... I haven't watched him all that much, but he generally seems to get results. Of course, they probably cherry-picked the cases and didn't show any situations where things didn't work out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I apparently get road rage in the grocery store, sad, but in my defence when folks walk in half steps, stop in the center of isles so you cant go around them, dont pick anything then continue the half step walk i get irritated,  and for some reason a lot of people do this, i guess i need to keep midnight shopping or get it delivered,   surprised i got so irritated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

People are terrible in the supermarket.  They'll stop in the middle of the isle.  They won't move.  They'll even have a group of people stopped in the middle of the isle blocking everyone without a care in the world.  It's normal to get irritated.  People don't care about us at all in the situation and we feel like there's no way to fix the situation.  Then they'll leave the carts out in areas where they can fly away with the wind and ding up cars.  Oh we can park in the far away parking spots where nobody parks except people doing drugs or making drug deals.  Why did we ever think it was safe to park farthest away in the parking lots?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I used to worry about people in store until I realized they weren't aware of anyone else but themselves. I just wedge my way through or move there buggies if it's just a hair or two 🤷 I know what I want at the store and I pull right up to get it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shopping cart rage or supermarket rage should be added to the growing list of other rages, like road rage, air rage, fast food rage, etc. Calling attention to the problem is the way to enable all sorts of humor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm a very calm peaceful person until I'm around people then the rage comes.  I honestly think when people pretend to care or they're pretending to be nice that's when I really get mad.  So when do people make me happy?  When I know they're almost ready to leave or when I know I'm almost ready to leave.  It's the best feeling in the world when I know it's almost over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sports gambling recently became legal in my state and the freaking commercials are on basically nonstop. Everywhere. TV, radio, internet, ads on youtube. It is obnoxious beyond words. I have never been a casino person or interested in gambling of any kind and these ads certainly do not change that…in fact they make me even more against it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After watching the new South Park episode pajama day I'm certain this world is exactly the same as that show.  It's how the world is right now just in different ways.  

Edited by sober4life
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've driven up to the countryside today where I used to live. Where I very nearly bought a house this time last year. I just saw it. I'd wanted a house like that for a long time.... And I didn't go through with it coz I had a breakdown.

I was anxious driving on the road coming up. I'm trying to do the things I want to. But it's not easy. Have been thinking of everything I've lost today.. My lovely home up here, my partner, my extra precious cat, my peace of mind....the 'almost' house. 

😔😔😔

Will things improve this year? Will I get a place up here? A job? A life? 🤞🤞🤞

Here's hoping I can quote this and make a positive post at some point this year. 

Edited by Nightjar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Came across a piece of nostalgia the other day on the timeline. Something that brought me back to when times were simpler, when there was hope and when little things (like this particular item I cam across) meant something and brought some kind of pleasure or joy.  Instead of making me feel better…I actually feel worse because I have nothing anymore that can bring me simple joy like that thing did and life will never be like it was in those times and things will continue to get worse. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I've driven up to the countryside today where I used to live. Where I very nearly bought a house this time last year. I just saw it. I'd wanted a house like that for a long time.... And I didn't go through with it coz I had a breakdown.

I was anxious driving on the road coming up. I'm trying to do the things I want to. But it's not easy. Have been thinking of everything I've lost today.. My lovely home up here, my partner, my extra precious cat, my peace of mind....the 'almost' house. 

😔😔😔

Will things improve this year? Will I get a place up here? A job? A life? 🤞🤞🤞

Here's hoping I can quote this and make a positive post at some point this year. 

you're stronger then me, i wouldn't be able to drive by there, just recently sold my house and moved to the beach because i wanted to and still can't drive by that house, too many memories left there. try not to think of what you lost but rather what you will have when you do get to that point, always try to look foreword

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Came in the house today holding a powerball ticket, smiling from ear to ear and yelling i hit the lottery i hit the lottery while pacing all around the place,  my wife excitedly asked how much did we win, she threw her shoes at me when i said $4, she was pissed for a few minutes then laughed and said you're getting pay back

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't believe the cats can't get along and probably never will. I read that cats that are raised together may get along better, these two were not, it's probably just the territory issue. I'm mean she really doesn't care what he says or does she will do what she wants and be who she wants even if she has to knock him out right back. I won't keep them forever if this keeps up because they both cancel each other out with positives and negatives.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know where to post this or anything and it's been a long time since I've been on here I have very high anxiety and depression I work retail and yesterday a customer came up to me and said there is a man laying in the aisle I found an 80 year old coworker laying in the aisle and he had no color at all he looked Gray I panicked I called for my manager I couldn't stay by him but I knew I had to I just wanted to run and hide and get away all I could say was beekeeping and not very many people know where that is at instead I should have been saying mouse traps my manager after some confusion my manager found me she told me to call 911 why did I not call 911 right away I had my cell phone on me I called 911 and waited for the ambulance they got there I told him the situation and told him to follow me a cop was already in the store and they looked at the cop where do we go and he was going a different direction than what I would have so I showed them where to go and they found them bosses and loss prevention said I did the right thing but I felt like I screwed up the guy is okay he even came back into the store later to get his things and the doctors can't find nothing wrong with him but the point is I feel like I froze I couldn't look at him I couldn't do anything just wanted to run and hide I still want to cry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, law055car said:

I don't know where to post this or anything and it's been a long time since I've been on here I have very high anxiety and depression I work retail and yesterday a customer came up to me and said there is a man laying in the aisle I found an 80 year old coworker laying in the aisle and he had no color at all he looked Gray I panicked I called for my manager I couldn't stay by him but I knew I had to I just wanted to run and hide and get away all I could say was beekeeping and not very many people know where that is at instead I should have been saying mouse traps my manager after some confusion my manager found me she told me to call 911 why did I not call 911 right away I had my cell phone on me I called 911 and waited for the ambulance they got there I told him the situation and told him to follow me a cop was already in the store and they looked at the cop where do we go and he was going a different direction than what I would have so I showed them where to go and they found them bosses and loss prevention said I did the right thing but I felt like I screwed up the guy is okay he even came back into the store later to get his things and the doctors can't find nothing wrong with him but the point is I feel like I froze I couldn't look at him I couldn't do anything just wanted to run and hide I still want to cry

What you're feeling is normal.  Nobody expects this type of situation to happen.  I've been in these types of situations.  We go over it in our heads to the point of exhaustion thinking what more could we have done because we're good people.  What matters is you saved this man's life.  You're the heroine in this story.  Please realize that and don't beat yourself up over this.  What you did is an amazing thing and I'm proud of you!❤️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just heard the song 'im not going to let it bother me tonight' and was shocked by the lyrics. Evidently the world has been a terrible place for a very long time for a lot of people.

Edited by watalife
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, watalife said:

I just heard the song 'im not going to let it bother me tonight' and was shocked by the lyrics. Evidently the world has been a terrible place for a very long time for a lot of people.

Agreed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...