The Post Anything Thread #4

Message added by Forum Admin,

Post anything  does not mean you can post pictures. If you want to post pictures, start a gallery for yourself, or a blog to post your pictures and then post a link to your  DF’s Blog or Gallery ❣️

It's only political because people made it that way. Public health, human lives are important. People who can't bother to properly social distance or wear a freakin' piece of cloth to prevent the spread of germs disgust me. I've never felt so disappointed in human beings than I have in the last several years. It's one of the reasons I left this community last time. 

3 hours ago, watalife said:

Everyone you know and every where you go do people call you crazy?

They do because I don't even try to fit in but who really wants to.  Am I crazy or strange or are they the ones with issues?

12 hours ago, sober4life said:

Politics has become no matter what your side chooses our side has to choose the opposite no matter how absurd the opposite is.  It's ruining the country and the world.  

Spot on. And things seem to be getting worse by the day. And not just national politics….happens here in my community as well. The guy is charge here…I will be nice and just say…I’m not a fan.

So a couple people are concerned because i like to have a few drinks a few days a week, funny because neither ever mentioned or showed any concern when i tried to **** myself or about my depression issues, so pfft to them

18 minutes ago, surfcaster said:

So a couple people are concerned because i like to have a few drinks a few days a week, funny because neither ever mentioned or showed any concern when i tried to **** myself or about my depression issues, so pfft to them

I get it believe me.  I always ask myself do the people around me care about me or do they just want to control my life.  I know the answer and I'm not a puppet.

16 hours ago, sober4life said:

I get it believe me.  I always ask myself do the people around me care about me or do they just want to control my life.  I know the answer and I'm not a puppet.

yeah i do agree, control is all anyone wants

3 hours ago, surfcaster said:

yeah i do agree, control is all anyone wants

People do things for 2 reasons to make money and to feel better.  Before technology showed us who everyone is all the time we could still pretend things like personality disorders were rare.  If you want to blow someone's mind go to their house and say I'm just here to see how you're doing.

Just now, sober4life said:

If you want to blow someone's mind go to their house and say I'm just here to see how you're doing.

Lots of reasons for that today.  I would think that 100-150 years ago that would have been more normal.  Not just to express concern for example, but to visit, to say Hi, and socialize.  They had no radio, no tv, no Internet, so they had to interact with each other to communicate, to live long and prosper.

Boy, I got sick Monday.  I don't get sick often.  I have a deteriorating jaw that causes me pain in creative ways, but I rarely get sick in the standard fashion.  I've had my flu and the currently recommended Covid trio shots.  It's the flu though, not anything that hasn't make me sick as ***t before.  They say Covid can start with flu-like symptoms.  But I know this illness like the back of my hand, and it's not Covid.  Puke, dry heaves, can't get around, and my body feels like it's been worked over by Pinhead.  I watch TV,  drowse off, and another movie altogether is on. 

Medicos have always said the the flu vaccines were not 100%, that some strains won't be stopped.  Like Covid it's a mutating virus , even as a flu virus.  Flu can come on fast.  Two days ago I woke feeling a bit rough, and I got worse as the day wore on.  That night and yesterday were a slurry of bad movies.  I didn't even feel like using the remote to hunt for a less bad movie.

Today I feel much better.  Things seem better.  The world seems not so dark.  Just being sick with a decent case of the flu fuels depression.

No Flu to You,  Bulgakov

Edited by Bulgakov

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Yeesh. Therapy was tough today. Damn, they don't like it when you don't want to discuss something do they? 🤨

Well it's like they are the teacher and we're the student the whole time.  Part of it yes they should be teaching me something but it should be like going to college this is about learning what I want to learn about.

6 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Well it's like they are the teacher and we're the student the whole time.  Part of it yes they should be teaching me something but it should be like going to college this is about learning what I want to learn about.

Hmm, its not really what I want to learn about. I'm far more interested in energy healing than talk therapy. I felt like crying and not in a good way.. I felt like I was being told off for being who I am. She wasn't happy with my non disclosure. She doesn't get the right to my soul just because she's got a degree. I know plenty of idiots with those 🤔 Myself included 😂

18 minutes ago, sober4life said:

It's such a perfect picture!  It makes me cry but of course I cry when I see the duck on the duck tape too.  I'm such a mess.

Caring for animals makes you a decent human being, not a mess. You do you sober,  you're great as you are. And so am I. Eff u therapy! I think I'd rather stay demented if that's what I am 😁

I used to take pride in my work and be extra cautious. Now….meh. I do the bare minimum required of me and I came across a error…which was clearly an careless not paying attention type of error…and I really wasn’t bothered by it. I fixed it of course but in the past, that would have been the type of thing I dwelled on for a good while. 

3 hours ago, sober4life said:

It's such a perfect picture!  It makes me cry but of course I cry when I see the duck on the duck tape too.  I'm such a mess.

I will be crying to when she's gone because she is a sweetheart💗 lol