The Post Anything Thread #4

Message added by Forum Admin,

Post anything  does not mean you can post pictures. If you want to post pictures, start a gallery for yourself, or a blog to post your pictures and then post a link to your  DF’s Blog or Gallery ❣️

On 10/9/2021 at 12:40 PM, watalife said:

Does anyone believe a cat can lose weight? I mean a heavy cat with a big fat middle section.  Can she lose the weight or probably no? I didn't make her fat the previous owner did. 

If you let cats go outside they will get more exercise and lose weight.

19 hours ago, Bulgakov said:

Justin Bieber, famous for being Justin Bieber, is starting his own line of cannabis products, and the brand will be called "Peaches".  (This is no joke.)

Can't wait until TV ads for mj are allowed--it'll happen.  The Bieber will take a hit, sit back and say, "That's peachy."  Other celebs, social media influencers, and whoever, will line up to become brand spokespersons.  "If you're not smoking Mine Field, then hold on to your liver, because I'm coming for it."  Danny Trejo, smiling.  Should be fun. 

Bulgakov

Weed will be legal everywhere in this country at some point.  In my opinion I think they're slowly phasing out cigarettes and slowly making weed legal everywhere.  Eventually weed will take it's place and be sold everywhere and of course all the same companies that make cigarettes will sell weed.

Edited by sober4life

8 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Weed will be legal everywhere in this country at some point.  In my opinion I think they're slowly phasing out cigarettes and slowly making weed legal everywhere.  Eventually weed will take it's place and be sold everywhere and of course all the same companies that make cigarettes will sell weed.

Marlboro Green when you need to calm down and sleep. Good for ptsd.

@sober4life you wouldn't believe what she did today. She's almost out the door. Both of them are. My other cat is literally losing weight from starving because I can't leave food out.  People say just get a regular cat so I did, but I think there is a difference in breed. lol her weight is causing problems.

Edited by watalife

I don't know what I'm supposed to be learning here.

Is it that I should sell my house dirt cheap to stop the stress? That I should rent somewhere and give up home ownership and security because it's too stressful for me? 

IDK. All I know is that trying to sell my house and staying at my house has driven me to the point of breakdown. 

No thing should be allowed to do this to someone. It's not right. Something has got to give. What is it though? 

3 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I don't know what I'm supposed to be learning here.

Is it that I should sell my house dirt cheap to stop the stress? That I should rent somewhere and give up home ownership and security because it's too stressful for me? 

IDK. All I know is that trying to sell my house and staying at my house has driven me to the point of breakdown. 

No thing should be allowed to do this to someone. It's not right. Something has got to give. What is it though? 

It was much less stressful when I rented in low income housing.  When something went wrong I called them and they fixed it.  They even mowed the grass well because it was their grass.  Here the only way someone is showing up is if the place is on fire or if I have big bucks to pay them to do work.

28 minutes ago, sober4life said:

It was much less stressful when I rented in low income housing.  When something went wrong I called them and they fixed it.  They even mowed the grass well because it was their grass.  Here the only way someone is showing up is if the place is on fire or if I have big bucks to pay them to do work.

True but didn't you have problems with noise? 🤔

My new baby is not working out and now i am probably going to get rid of him and the other cat to. He is not doing good and has started bitting me and the other cat. This life is just pure ridiculous nonsense on a endless loop that never gets better. Should I let my baby go? Lol

Edited by watalife

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

True but didn't you have problems with noise? 🤔

You never know who your neighbors will be though.  I've had many different living situations in low income housing.  Were all of my neighbors bad?  It depends upon what you mean by bad.  You certainly have to know how to read people and know how to protect yourself from some of them but also there are a lot of retired people that are as quiet as a mouse all day.

1 hour ago, watalife said:

My new baby is not working out and now i am probably going to get rid of him and the other cat to. He is not doing good and has started bitting me and the other cat. This life is just pure ridiculous nonsense on a endless loop that never gets better. Should I let my baby go? Lol

You mean l'il ginge? 

No. He is causing me distress and I have enough problems. He's only cuddly 5 minutes of the day when he's sleeping. The girl cat is not playful at all because she's a tank and cant be bothered. Everything is just off with these two.

Edited by watalife

I understand how you feel.  The last cat mom and I had just slept all the time and ate enough for 5 cats.  There was no playing.  He had his spot on the couch and if anyone touched him he would swat at them and bite them.  There was no affection from him ever.  He was like the cat on the movie Pet Sematary maybe.

Hey watalife,  my brother has a cat that has to weigh 30 pounds. I never saw this cat move off her blanket until I brought out the laser pointer I use to play with my cat.   Jade waddled herself chasing -ok more like walking- trying to catch that little red dot.  I still haven't brought a new laser pointer. And if I walk into my brother house, the goofball thinks I have the laser pointer.

@nojoy that's her favorite toy lol. But from where I sit it's a short distance for her to run 😂 but if I stand in the middle of the house she can go from room to room but she's to lazy after about one or 2 runs. I wish she could lose weight because she is a sweetheart cat that loves attention and pets. 

@watalife I feel the same way. Daughter 1 came by & I couldn't wait for her to leave. The loner she stayed the more I said about daughter 2, only because I know D1is going to tell D2 everything I said.  Yes, mama is  the bitch. Call me that & I can become one.

12 hours ago, watalife said:

Called someone last night just to have a fun chat and they were trying to blow me off in the first 5 seconds and all the way up to 2 minutes into the conversation. Im done with people. 

Sorry to hear that.  I know that hurts but don't let it keep you down.

I know how she feels.  I'm done with people too.  I've been thinking lately that there's probably something much more serious going on with me but I don't have any faith that I will be helped in any way.  I've been through the ringer in this life.  I felt like was going to fall over today.  I've been having spells lately.  I just don't care anymore.   Being done with this nightmare would be a blessing.

Edited by sober4life

@lindahurt she's busy rotating her 2 boyfriends so she doesn't have any need for small talk. I won't be calling her again I was just really bored that day. I don't understand why she's so interested in talking to me in passing but then never contacts me for any further conversation.