The Post Anything Thread #4

Facebook is a bunch of perfect pictures people put up hoping people will believe them.   When I was on there years ago I knew all of their real lives and they were all completely full of crap with their pages.  It's all a big show.

Edited by sober4life

7 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Facebook is a bunch of perfect pictures people put up hoping people will believe them.   When I was on there years ago I knew all of their real lives and they were all completely full of crap with their pages.  It's all a big show.

Yeah, people don't post their bad days it's true. Just the good stuff. It's amazing how we get the impression that their lives are perfect, when in fact, nothing ever is 🤔

Dear diary

I don't think the world was supposed to go on this long. This place is just not fun at all. Everyone wants to sell you something so they can keep up there perfect top notch lifestyles. Note to self .. Become one of those people. 

Edited by watalife

On 4/23/2021 at 2:41 PM, watalife said:

Parents please teach your kids about dental and thinking it's no big deal. Im glad I'm not interested in people so I don't have to care what they think but I do have to eat. I'm not letting any doctor do anything to me ever again. 

I agree with all that Wata.   Competent dental care for all would be a thing to think of for someone.  Eating isn't a cosmetic event.   The availability of dental resources varies by class . . . I mean, money. 

Bulgakov

Edited by Bulgakov

Andy:

"Barney, Goober, come on out here.  I've got something to tell you.'

"What is it Ange, what's going on?"

"Mayberry PD is being investigated."

"Golly, Sheriff," Goober said. 

Posted (edited)

I had someone look at my car the other day and now it's worse. Why is everything so detrimental to my well being.

Edited by watalife

On 4/29/2021 at 5:19 AM, watalife said:

News: Man smuggles 35 singing birds into hair curlers inside coat 🤔🐦

I know this is no joke.  I've seen tv reports on similar methods used to smuggle expensive song or other cage birds, usually from S.A. 

Just now, sober4life said:

This world even goes after Cookie Monster.  He can't be seen as someone that only eats cookies anymore.

Don't know if I should laugh; it could be real.  Either way I should laugh.  True:  There was mention by a tv analyst within the last week that some group had objected to the use of "master" bedroom.

I do think though, given that recent news that ET-type aliens are very likely among us, that the CDC should decree that we should all wear those pointy, tin foil hats to ward them off. 

Bulgakov

Bulgakov

His aliases are Sid, Alistair Cookie, Arnold and Wheel-Stealer so in today's world they will most likely change his name to Sid Arnold.  They won't be able to say cookie or monster anymore.  Yes we should all wear the tin foil hats too because Randy Quaid will soon be California governor and probably make it manditory there and then you know in this story he'll be the next president.

Posted (edited)

My whole life has pretty much been pure hell this whole time so why do I have to be plagued with sick cats also. I can't wait to see what's next in this incredible journey. It's been such a lovely time. I guess the time I spend alone will always be my greatest gift. Thank you dad for this wonderful opportunity.

Edited by watalife

8 hours ago, watalife said:

My whole life has pretty much been pure hell this whole time so why do I have to be plagued with sick cats also. I can't wait to see what's next in this incredible journey. It's been such a lovely time. I guess the time I spend alone will always be my greatest gift. Thank you dad for this wonderful opportunity.

How are your puddy's? 

Posted (edited)

@NightjarThey are still alive and appear well but I have to make sure they are eating and breathing good. I think it's probably the mold in the apartment because I'm not doing well either. Soon as I get out of here I will feel better I hope. 😷

Edited by watalife

13 hours ago, watalife said:

@NightjarThey are still alive and appear well but I have to make sure they are eating and breathing good. I think it's probably the mold in the apartment because I'm not doing well either. Soon as I get out of here I will feel better I hope. 😷

Argh, mold not good! I have a similar problem... But mine is pollution. I'm hoping me n mini lion will do better away from here too! We both have chest issues 😒 Are you gonna move soon? 

Posted (edited)

Ok so I was ringing myself up at the checkout and then the cashier walks up and and says how are you doing. I start to answer and then she cuts me off talking about the way I'm putting money in. Why ask how are you doing if you don't want to really know. That's why I don't participate in the how are you doing conversation. The only reason people do it is the same reason why people go to church. Follow the guidelines. Ain't nobody cares how you doing! 😵

Edited by watalife

If you're not into taking showers never go to an equatorial/tropical country. 31 deg C (me too lazy to convert to deg F) all year round, day and night means you'll be taking more than 2 showers a day, everyday.