The Post Anything Thread #4

I went to some of the tent vendors in town today.  I live in a dusty town of around 3,000, but tourist season--Oct/Nov to March/April--swells the place to 1 to 1.5 million according to past records.  It's several big areas around town with the vendors, food wagons and stands, etc.

Anyway, today when I went to the main area, the owner of one of the large tents  had pulled his double size truck up in front of his area, facing a main waking area, and big in the rear window it had big block letters "Buck Fiden."   A woman, likely the wife, mulled among the passers by with her own small flag on a pole that said Buck Fiden also. 

I try not to purchase from people who insist on putting their politics or religion on display at their place of business.  And I don't get it.  I wont buy from him now because I think he's an axehole, and I know a lot of people would agree with me.  Biden supporters with a sense of loyalty won't shop there either now that's its clear they aren't wanted.  It's amazing.  

Bulgakov

Okay so dad calls me about being hacked and I tell him everything I know. Then the NEXT day I check my info and now I've been hacked. Now tell me there isn't someone out there spying or someone that's after me playing games. Hello whoever you are! 😵

Edited by watalife

Not only do I have to live in a apartment that is very disgusting( bugs, dusty air ducts, mold, rotting walls) but I don't have any good neighbors either. Can you believe it. It's my own personal hell. Everybody is so fake. Dam how sad. That's why I stay flat because I'm not pretending to be anyone but myself. Shame on you nasty lady! I can only cook spaghetti 😭

Edited by watalife

1 hour ago, watalife said:

How can a bank be stupid?

They're not.  I'm guessing what you're going through by what you've posted.  Chances are you are speaking to someone in a loss prevention part of the company and that person's job is to make sure the company loses nothing.  Maybe they're trying to frustrate you so you give up.

I work at a job that nobody wants. There's only 3 workers right now. I didn't want this job but I couldn't get hired at the grocery and I'm slow at fast food. What am I going to do now. Nobody's calling either I must not mean anything to anyone but just a worker. Nobody wants this job. 

I just realized today that our new boss is literally paid for nothing. We don't need them to do our job. We never had a boss before like this and we can go find out what needs to be done by asking the staff and logging on to the computer. Wouldn't you think having something they never had would make things better? None of the work is even getting done and they aren't even helping us do some of the work. Over paid nonsense. I'll be glad when Im a vegetable.

5 hours ago, watalife said:

I just realized today that our new boss is literally paid for nothing. We don't need them to do our job. We never had a boss before like this and we can go find out what needs to be done by asking the staff and logging on to the computer. Wouldn't you think having something they never had would make things better? None of the work is even getting done and they aren't even helping us do some of the work. Over paid nonsense. I'll be glad when Im a vegetable.

This seems to be the case for higher-level employees, or what passes for them. The less they do, the more they get paid. Why? Their vast knowledge and experience are supposed to help you even when you're just chatting with them at lunch, not to mention during those meetings when discussion occurs and things really get done! (LOL)

Cat daddy approved🤔🙄 my cat hasn't went near your product since it arrived. Psssh! False advertising everywhere you go. Just another example of someone being over paid for basically nothing. I think I will start the Cat Momma Approved Company 😆😊 My main focus will be reading cats minds and teaching them how to speak English so we can better communicate 😹

Talking of cats reminds me of a line Johnny Carson used in his opening monologue back in time.   He was going through a divorce and had kept a running account of the process on the Tonight show.  Nothing malicious, it wasn't the style then.  She'd kept the cat in the split.

"And oh yeah, I got a letter from the cat's lawyer," he said, "the cat wants $500 a month for Tender Vittles."

Bulgakov 

Edited by Bulgakov

Would you put up with bad neighbors just to feel better or would you stand your ground and stay firm to your beliefs?  I used to think I was the only sick one but over here there all sick and the sickest one is trying to rule the roost.

The cat could have ran away today he had his chance again but he ran back in. I had him on a leash and the wind scared him right out of it and he walked back in the door. He must like me a little. 😹😸

12 minutes ago, anon22ae said:

The good news is that this product kills 99.99% of germs. The bad news is that the other 0.01% will get you.

I have always thought that 😆. They have to say 99% only to save their axx from the one percent that will sue. 

On 2/28/2021 at 2:12 PM, watalife said:

The cat could have ran away today he had his chance again but he ran back in. I had him on a leash and the wind scared him right out of it and he walked back in the door. He must like me a little. 😹😸

Awww he sounds like a sweetheart 😻