The Post Anything Thread #4

Message added by Forum Admin,

Post anything  does not mean you can post pictures. If you want to post pictures, start a gallery for yourself, or a blog to post your pictures and then post a link to your  DF’s Blog or Gallery ❣️

@sober4lifeThe best food comes from sit down restuarants (not fast food) at this point. Oh and home cooking if your a good cook. Wendy's has best burgers I would say, taco bells good and I don't go to any of the chicken restuarants because there too expensive 😕. And I don't want any chicken that's been sitting around all day. Pizza is still good thank goodness.

Edited by watalife

1 hour ago, watalife said:

@sober4lifeThe best food comes from sit down restuarants (not fast food) at this point. Oh and home cooking if your a good cook. Wendy's has best burgers I would say, taco bells good and I don't go to any of the chicken restuarants because there too expensive 😕. And I don't want any chicken that's been sitting around all day. Pizza is still good thank goodness.

Wendy's and Taco Bell are my favorites as well.  I like the Taco Bell around here that has Long John Silver's in the same restaurant.

12 hours ago, sober4life said:

Mahomes is overrated big time.  He's not really any better than Roethlisberger and Mayfield.  They're good but let's be honest if you're a fan there's much more fear when they have the ball than confidence.  Oh no what are they going to do this time you think.  The Chiefs performance ranks up there with El Camino the breaking bad movie awful!  They must have been drunk out there to be so bad.

A lot of people seem to hate Tom Brady, though I find it somewhat inspiring that he can be the best of all time at his age. On the other hand, he doesn't look mid-40's by any stretch, but more like mid-20's. Is he an alien in disguise, or perhaps a client of the recent secret age reversal systems available only to the very wealthiest?

I can't believe people are allowed to charge hundreds and thousands for certain breeds just because they're so beautiful to have. It's just a animal and can get sick and die just like other breeds. I just want a sweet cuddly fur ball to love on and to keep my other cat company. They can go to hell and I mean it! Breaking people's hearts shame on yalls rich asses! :ranting: 

Edited by watalife

23 minutes ago, watalife said:

I can't believe people are allowed to charge hundreds and thousands for certain breeds just because they're so beautiful

I have a beautiful breed that cost hundreds to buy.... But was abandoned by the people who bought her. When I rescued her she was seriously ill with a chest infection from being thrown out into the streets in the middle of winter. Her chest has never fully recovered. 

In my opinion breeding pets is always a bad idea, particularly when it comes to mixing wild animals with domestic ones to make beautiful, wild looking 'tame' ones. It doesn't work. The animals they breed, like bengals, are still very much wild and completely unsuitable for domestication. This is why so many of them are abandoned. 

I pour the same amount of energy into caring for mini lion the bengal as I would a small child. Humans with kids and/or full time jobs simply don't have the time or energy for them. 

She is my child and I love her very much but she is only anywhere close to being happy because I'm home for the majority of the time and give her regular play time and allow her to accompany me in all activities 😂

She is still a very anxious cat after everything she's been through. But also I would say that being highly strung is a given when your pet is half wild 😬 They are not the laid back puddys that have spent thousands of years adapting to living with humans. I strongly believe it's not right to breed them and I would advise anyone against buying one. 

Ps. I love mini lion ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Nightjar

I'm the biggest loser I've ever known.  If I met someone from high school I really couldn't answer any question.  Nothing.  They've all accomplished as much as I have before graduation.  Somewhere out there is someone that's been dressed as ALF for the last 20 years and they made more of themselves in this life than me.

Edited by sober4life

6 hours ago, sober4life said:

I'm the biggest loser I've ever known.  If I met someone from high school I really couldn't answer any question.  Nothing.  They've all accomplished as much as I have before graduation.  Somewhere out there is someone that's been dressed as ALF for the last 20 years and they made more of themselves in this life than me.

I feel the same way. My school is the best in this country and I am such a loser among them. I dunno how I got into the school in the first place and end up failing at many subjects. And I'm working among them now cos I somehow got a government contract job (first time ever in public sector) during covid which ends in June this year, so my jobless depression is coming soon and I'm getting anxious. Anyway, my point is the people I work with are damn freaking smart high flying (rich) scholars who can think on their feet and achieve in so many big projects. (I'm just inside to help with admin covid issues.) And my colleague ask me why won't I apply for a permanent job in there, but how can I join such high flyers, where I might end up failing. I don't even know if I can pass the interviews ugh esp if they ask me economic country questions. I just want to do no brainer admin things cos I'm afraid to fail at doing any projects for any company and just being among these people stresses me out. 

Edited by Depressedgurl007

3 hours ago, samadhiSheol said:

I suck at everything. I even suck at being a loser. So I am a loser at being a loser. So that makes me..the loserist of them all.

The people that I don't understand are the ones that are good at this or the ones that are still calm or the ones that haven't changed a bit during these times.  None of this has made any sense from day one and we've been lied to from day one.  Nothing is as good as they say.  Life is a huge sack of crap.  I've never been good at this because none of this makes any sense.

Stop using Chrome browser. Install Mozilla Firefox and use it instead. Also add the Facebook Container addon to block Facebook from tracking you when you're not on Facebook. It's not complete but it's free and disconnects you from Google and Facebook. For even better removal of tracking get VPN software and surf much more anonymously.