The Post Anything Thread #4

Message added by Forum Admin,

Post anything  does not mean you can post pictures. If you want to post pictures, start a gallery for yourself, or a blog to post your pictures and then post a link to your  DF’s Blog or Gallery ❣️

2 hours ago, watalife said:

Could you imagine if there was no makeup and everyone was just there  original selves. Oh I guess that has already happened in the early times 🙉🙊😒 would anyone care?

I used to care what I looked like.  Now I would rather look worse to keep people away.  Right now I might as well be a werewolf the way I look.  

@sober4life 😆 I don't see the point anymore either I'm not looking for anyone or anything. I'm only here to work and pay rent and you don't have to look good for that. I don't even wear clean clothes either 🙊😆 I'm not dirty but I have a clothing method.

Edited by watalife

37 minutes ago, watalife said:

@sober4life 😆 I don't see the point anymore either I'm not looking for anyone or anything. I'm only here to work and pay rent and you don't have to look good for that. I don't even wear clean clothes either 🙊😆 I'm not dirty but I have a clothing method.

Well for weeks I was going out wearing the same pair of jeans.  Every time I thought wow I always seem to sit in something and get my pants wet.  It took that long to realize nope I was going out with huge holes in the back of my pants.

Edited by sober4life

4 hours ago, watalife said:

@Nightjar how much does your cat weigh? Does yours ever get bored or is your house very spacious? Do you buy your cat lots of stuff?😆🐱😻

She weighs 8 lbs 😁 She is small but muscly.

She definitely gets bored and antsy if we don't have our daily play time. I have to do this for her pretty much every day for 20-40 minutes. She has a favourite wand toy called 'da bird' which flies like a real bird. She also has lots of mice and fish etc with catnip which she will chew on. 

She gets excited over new things so I do regularly buy her new toys 😬 but she does get bored with them. I will put them away and bring different ones out at different intervals. You have to be careful not to leave them unattended with toys in case they choke on the parts 😬 She likes crinkly things like sweetie wrappers too. Oh, and bottle tops 😂 She enjoys batting them and chasing them around the room.

My house is quite small but I manage to get her running around a lot and I let her in the garden for a bit. I do supervise her in the garden because she does have a nasty habit of exploring where she shouldn't and getting into trouble 😬 

The garden isn't fully enclosed but  I know her well enough by now to trust that she doesn't go far away 👍 I have to keep an eye on her because she will enter any open door she finds 😬 She can't resist. There's always a little risk but I make sure I'm ready to go hunting for her. 

Edited by Nightjar

James Cagney's best actor Oscar for "Yankee Doodle Dandy" has been cancelled due to the fact he smashed a grapefruit in his girl's face in his earlier movie "The Public Enemy".  

kidding, but just barley, Bulgakov

Edited by Bulgakov

6 minutes ago, watalife said:

I have come to the conclusion that ABC is the raunchiest network from morning to night 😳

They're owned by Disney too which has always been strange to me.  Why are they the network that seems to push things the farthest when they also own amusement parks for kids?

I can't believe I haven't seen any deer this year. I would sometimes see just one and a whole group running around. I guess all the men were bored all year long and ki1led them all for fun. What a lovely place to live and breath. 😵😡

9 minutes ago, watalife said:

I can't believe I haven't seen any deer this year. I would sometimes see just one and a whole group running around. I guess all the men were bored all year long and ki1led them all for fun. What a lovely place to live and breath. 😵😡

I remember as a teen my dad even bought me a bow for Christmas and I never took it out.  It was all part of the idea of forcing me to be a real man nonsense like playing sports.  Living in rural Ohio I've never killed any animals.  I've never even shot a gun before and it's going to stay that way.

On 2/2/2021 at 11:51 AM, sober4life said:

Well for weeks I was going out wearing the same pair of jeans.  Every time I thought wow I always seem to sit in something and get my pants wet.  It took that long to realize nope I was going out with huge holes in the back of my pants.

Nowadays I wear clothes until they wear out. This means they need to lose their function physically, such as having large holes that allow see-through or don't stop the cold. It really doesn't matter, given the COVID lockdowns and work-from-home.

18 minutes ago, anon22ae said:

Nowadays I wear clothes until they wear out. This means they need to lose their function physically, such as having large holes that allow see-through or don't stop the cold. It really doesn't matter, given the COVID lockdowns and work-from-home.

I still have a pair of everlast sweatpants from 20 years ago that I wear sometimes.  Like I said before I used to like looking nice but now who really wants people to come around?  The more ridiculous I look the better.

21 hours ago, sober4life said:

I still have a pair of everlast sweatpants from 20 years ago that I wear sometimes.  Like I said before I used to like looking nice but now who really wants people to come around?  The more ridiculous I look the better.

As long as they're functional, nothing wrong with old sweatpants. I've come to appreciate differences in quality, such as shoes that suffer normal wear & tear vs. footwear that falls apart after getting wet in the rain a few times. Same with pants and t-shirts: Quality brands age well, but others fall apart suddenly when the fabric breaks or the stitching rips. It's sort of startling and eye-opening.

10 hours ago, sober4life said:

The fan on the field was more interesting than anything the Chiefs did today.  I think about the Browns or Steelers and I'm sure they could have done better than this!

They should have recruited the cardboard cutouts from the stands! At least I doubt this would have made things any worse.

The Chiefs played their worst game of the year. The Bucs on the other hand did the opposite. As much as I wanted to see Tom win this was a full team effort, not the Tom Brady show. The offense played really good. Brady hits his favorite target of old, but Founette showed his running game like when he was in college. The defense and their coach were awesome. They had a great plan and smothered Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce. I seriously expected a close game like the analysts expected, not a blowout.

What Brady brought to that team wasn't his arm and passing. It was experience, confidence, and accountability. They already had a really good team that was not performing as well as it should.

Oh, and Belichick, I guess we know who needed who now...

4 hours ago, anon22ae said:

They should have recruited the cardboard cutouts from the stands! At least I doubt this would have made things any worse.

Mahomes is overrated big time.  He's not really any better than Roethlisberger and Mayfield.  They're good but let's be honest if you're a fan there's much more fear when they have the ball than confidence.  Oh no what are they going to do this time you think.  The Chiefs performance ranks up there with El Camino the breaking bad movie awful!  They must have been drunk out there to be so bad.

3 hours ago, watalife said:

Why do they sell us mystery meats and why do we eat them? 🤔

Things keep getting worse and worse with food.  Why?  There's no such thing as big corporations losing money that's why.  We will be the ones that suffer from top to bottom with everything.  The quality of everything will go down at least for the time being.