The Post Anything Thread #4

Message added by Forum Admin,

Post anything  does not mean you can post pictures. If you want to post pictures, start a gallery for yourself, or a blog to post your pictures and then post a link to your  DF’s Blog or Gallery ❣️

5 hours ago, sober4life said:

Yes some people do for some reason which I don't get but that's how some people learn to do it. 

I never thought about this before, and maybe that's good. 🤠  I wipe when seated.  I don't remember learning to do it, and am surprised to hear anyone does otherwise.  I think the choice should be politicized. 

Bulgakov

58 minutes ago, Bulgakov said:

I never thought about this before, and maybe that's good. 🤠  I wipe when seated.  I don't remember learning to do it, and am surprised to hear anyone does otherwise.  I think the choice should be politicized. 

Bulgakov

Well technically I learned to do it seated too but I had to be a rebel I guess.

It's an answer people don't have to give so why would they?  Like people will say how did you find out your friend has to take off all of his clothes every time?  He told us.  Why?  I can't imagine hearing someone say something like I do it in the shower or in the garbage can or in the cat box answers even though for some reason I wish so much to hear those answers.🤪

On 1/1/2021 at 2:07 PM, Bulgakov said:

For those of you in the U.S. of A. who are eligible, my covid relief check showed in my bank account today.  

Bulgakov

I was curious, did Trump get a COVID relief check? His salary is $0, since he donates it to charity, and he's paying almost no tax, meaning his effective income is very tiny. Hm...

47 minutes ago, anon22ae said:

I was curious, did Trump get a COVID relief check? His salary is $0, since he donates it to charity, and he's paying almost no tax, meaning his effective income is very tiny. Hm...

His tax form would say he made the $400,000 a year at least just for being president so I would say no.  I heard they were even sending checks to people that passed away this year.  If they were alive as of January 1st 2020 they still get checks.:unsure:

16 hours ago, sober4life said:

His tax form would say he made the $400,000 a year at least just for being president so I would say no.  I heard they were even sending checks to people that passed away this year.  If they were alive as of January 1st 2020 they still get checks.:unsure:

Ok, I guess only the ultra-wealthy CEOs who officially make their salary $0 or $1 would get the checks. I suppose they get capital gains and dividends, etc., but those are no problem for a "skilled" tax attorney.

7 hours ago, jkd_sd said:

The poor pay taxes; the rich pay tax attorneys.

I'm just mad that we pay taxes I mean protection money and after going through a pandemic year much like the mafia there is no real protection.  We're on our own.  It's shakedown money so certain people at the top don't ever have to have real jobs.

Now I know why the forces of nature wouldn't Let me speak into existence the meal I would be having that night. Because the meal in fact was the most horrific meal I've ever had. 🤐🤢 For the cost of the meal I could have went to restuarant.

1 hour ago, watalife said:

I am so tired of the news. Is there any hope or not or is it all down hill from here? Should we all just give up and go get our guns or what?

Like all other 'historic events', this too will pass.  I am not making fun of recent events.  They are serious and need to be handled seriously and carefully to not make things even worse.  However, over time, everything will get taken care of -- no guarantees how well -- but taken care of.

Please take care of yourself.

2 hours ago, watalife said:

I am so tired of the news. Is there any hope or not or is it all down hill from here? Should we all just give up and go get our guns or what?

Don't watch the news.  Their thing is either one side or the other is going to get us all the time.  They're awful!  What will happen this month?  The last week of the month we will get the rest of our $2000 most likely.  Not much else will happen this month.  We can handle that right?

7 hours ago, sober4life said:

Yeah they said that's going to be the first thing they do after the inauguration which is on the 20th. 

I read something about that, too.  I am waiting to see if it actually happens or if congress quietly allows time to pass by and decides to not spend the money.