The Post Anything Thread #4

Message added by Forum Admin,

Post anything  does not mean you can post pictures. If you want to post pictures, start a gallery for yourself, or a blog to post your pictures and then post a link to your  DF’s Blog or Gallery ❣️

This guy that got booted off on this week's Weakest Link said he was too nervous to answer questions cause Jane was staring at him the whole time and my first thought was, "...join the club." 

I...I have the same reaction and I'm just watching and/or playing along at home!

2 hours ago, DialAForAlan said:

This guy that got booted off on this week's Weakest Link said he was too nervous to answer questions cause Jane was staring at him the whole time and my first thought was, "...join the club." 

I...I have the same reaction and I'm just watching and/or playing along at home!

I'm glad this show is back.  It's a very good gameshow.  Why don't you try to get on the show?  I almost got on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire many years ago so it is possible.

23 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I'm glad this show is back.  It's a very good gameshow.  Why don't you try to get on the show?  I almost got on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire many years ago so it is possible.

Mostly cause I'd be the first one booted off cause I'd be too awed by Jane to answer anything. It'd be something like this...

Jane: *asks question*

Me: *forgets how to talk*

6 minutes ago, DialAForAlan said:

Mostly cause I'd be the first one booted off cause I'd be too awed by Jane to answer anything. It'd be something like this...

Jane: *asks question*

Me: *forgets how to talk*

Yeah of course but you'd get to see her.  Every time I've loved someone almost every conversation I might as well have been speaking a different language with them.  I'm not bad most of the time but when I have the love buzz going I am a trainwreck.

3 minutes ago, sober4life said:

Yeah of course but you'd get to see her.  Every time I've loved someone almost every conversation I might as well have been speaking a different language with them.  I'm not bad most of the time but when I have the love buzz going I am a trainwreck.

I'm more than a train wreck over her though. Sometimes just the fact that she exists is enough to render me speechless; like, I'll be thinking about her and then my mouth goes dry and anything I might've been about to say and/or do goes out of my brain.

• 2 weeks later...

I found out today that you can't dry clothes in the oven

I found out today that you have to sand the whole surface of the wood not just the sharp edges

I also got the dishes done in 1 hour

Do you trust the foods that we are being sold? Theres hardly anything good for us out there and lettuce is always being contaminated with something. So what is there to eat?!

3 hours ago, watalife said:

Now i know why the word management has the word 'man' in it. Women managers are very catty and menstrual on the daily. Bring on the men please! 

Manure has the word "man" in it. 

I read that orange cats have a tendency to be overeaters and can become obese. Its true! My cat is not even one and hes a tank. He's huge! Now hes taking more naps 😼

Apartments are too small for animals though, that man was right😟 they need room to run around😭 this life is torture to us all

7 hours ago, watalife said:

Do you think the people on 'Maury' are real? 😆😆😆🙊🙉

Sorry I haven't been around for the last 5 hours.  The power was out or I would have responded.  I think those shows are all the same for the most part.  I remember many years ago I had friends that had the Sally Jessy Raphael show call them and ask them if they wanted to be on the show.  So are the people real?  Sure.  The stories are probably whatever the show comes up with at the time though because the story they wanted them to do was not real.

6 hours ago, watalife said:

Have you ever had a conversation with someone and it felt like it was more than that? Like you were being interviewed. What a long day at the laundromat. 

I've never went to the laundromat.  It would be like the doctor's office.  It's people that are stuck there and feel like they have to talk about something to pass the time so if people talk too much I wouldn't worry about it.  What else are you supposed to do when you're waiting for clothes?