The Post Anything Thread #4

Message added by Forum Admin,

Post anything  does not mean you can post pictures. If you want to post pictures, start a gallery for yourself, or a blog to post your pictures and then post a link to your  DF’s Blog or Gallery ❣️

On 3/31/2020 at 12:07 PM, jkd_sd said:

I had read this before, but thanks for the reminder.  I feel so much better when I remember this, but I often forget and get sucked into the whole 'rat race'.   You know what they say about the rat race -- even if you win the race, you are still a rat.   😉

your'e welcome...  I feel my spirits lift when I read this....  I have been reading and watching anything positive - I committed myself to no more news.. it worsens my depression...   the rat race, the human race... no one has the right shoes to outrun anybody else...

@Epictetus

*gives you a coffee virtual coffee of your choice* :flowers:

-------

I think something brought me back to DF if only for a little bit. I won't go into  too much details about it since everyone has different beliefs on things, which is totally alright and I have no problem with. I can say it's just been a very spiritual time for me every since getting a new therapist and things been improving very much for me even if it's only a little bit each time. I feel stronger in a lot of ways recently so I feel very positive,  optimistic, motivated,  productive, happy and at peace. I never thought I would have these feelings or strength for this long. I know all my family,  family friends and help team support, care and love me a lot and will always be here for me. I just know and really feel a higher power or just something like a spirit guide is watching over me as well and here with me. I apologize if that's weird to say but for me it's the truth. 

7 hours ago, evalynn said:

You can make your own hand sanitizer with aloe vera gel, isopropyl or rubbing alcohol, and essential oils. I'm going to try it if I can't find any in stores by next week. 

the problem though is finding the rubbing alcohol... I work in a pharmacy and we can't even find any to order...  

2 minutes ago, SoulSurvivor said:

the problem though is finding the rubbing alcohol... I work in a pharmacy and we can't even find any to order...  

Yeah, I'm sure. Fortunately I have some in the house. I even have some (very) old aloe vera gel, but I think I can score more of that on Amazon if I need it. 

I hope supplies for these kinds of necessities can get back up sooner rather than later for everybody. 

The people in our community are showing us so much love for being hospital workers doing scary times such as these.  They are making signs and putting things up around the hospital to keep our spirits at a high level to continue taking care of patients with the Covid 19 virus 

11 hours ago, evalynn said:

Yeah, I'm sure. Fortunately I have some in the house. I even have some (very) old aloe vera gel, but I think I can score more of that on Amazon if I need it. 

I hope supplies for these kinds of necessities can get back up sooner rather than later for everybody. 

Yep I have a bottle of aloe vera gel from last summer and it's fine. Drug store has some isopropryl alcohol from time to time. They're limiting purchase so when they get some it lasts a bit. So I found a bottle of 90%. Mixed in a bit of lavender so it doesn't stink too bad.

Random post but this is what's on my mind: Regret for giving up my first house.

🏫

I loved that flipping house. It was my dream home, believe it or not. I spent all of my inheritance on it and spent 4 years doing it up, knocking down walls, the lot. It was a victorian terrace with lovely high ceilings and period features. It was also on a hill and so had fabulous views and a huge garden. I don't know if I'll ever have something like that again. I got it because I was a first time buyer with no chain. 

What did I do? I gave it up to buy a house with my ex and then we split up four years later, having to sell that new house. 

😞😞😞

Why, lord why? 

I lost a lot of money with all of that malarkey and a house I adored 💕😞 It's rented now and I bet they've wrecked the new carpets and freshly painted walls 😒 

Well, I am going to be away from the DB for awhile I got to concentrate on my Graduate Studies.  I need to concentrate on getting the best possible grade that I can achieve with all of the stuff going on around me at work.  
My work place is getting ready to lay-off a lot of the hospital workers because the patient census is very low doing the Covid 19 pandemic.

Keep all of us in your prayers.  Thanks 😊 

Floor 2017

7 hours ago, samadhiSheol said:

Most evenings as I go to sleep, I just wish I would never wake up again. It's like a bit of me dies everyday.

Life isn't worth the effort, not in this hopeless, effed up world. Not being this this loser of a person.

I agree but as I said before I can't leave this place because of this.  I can't.  If I did their nonsense is making the choice and this is my choice.