20YearsandCounting

The Post Anything Thread #4

I'm sick of my stupid neighbors. I'm at the point if people keep letting their kids play on my property, I'm just going to call the cops on them. I don't give a crap anymore. I can be the nicest person you ever meet or the biggest b.itch and it's up to the way you treat me. 

4 hours ago, watalife said:

Can you see this icon and what is it? 🥪

I can see it.  It looks like a sandwich made with the standard sliced, white bread sold in the US.  

Posted (edited)

Ok thanks 😃 I have new icons and their terrible 😥l guess the icons show up different depending on the version of your phone

Edited by watalife

How will things ever really get back to normal from here?  You have to take your temperature at the door of the hospital before they let you in.  If you're admitted you can't have visitors so if you die you die alone.  If you're pregnant and give birth your partner can't even be in the room with you.  If you die today they can tell you how many people are allowed at your funeral and on and on and on.  How do we get back to normal from here?

1 hour ago, watalife said:

There's something fishy about this virus. I smell a conspiracy cover up scam etc.

i think Trump is behind it to f....k with the election again.. we are dealing with an evil evil entity ...

Hey you, Whitehouse..
Ha, ha, charade you are...
You house proud town mouse...
Ha, ha, charade you are...
You're trying to keep our feelings off the street....
You're nearly a real treat...
All tight lips and cold feet...
And do you feel abused?
You got to stem the evil tide....
And keep it all on the inside....

16 minutes ago, SoulSurvivor said:

i think Trump is behind it to f....k with the election again.. we are dealing with an evil evil entity ...

Yeah and the stimulus is hush money. Lol

5 minutes ago, watalife said:

Yeah and the stimulus is hush money. Lol

might as well be.... so what? we can all say ' ah yes... he gave us all $1200 or less....'  they shouldn't do that... they need to put that stimulus package money toward  extended unemployment insurance, healthcare  and to the small businesses .... that's my opinion

37 minutes ago, SoulSurvivor said:

might as well be.... so what? we can all say ' ah yes... he gave us all $1200 or less....'  they shouldn't do that... they need to put that stimulus package money toward  extended unemployment insurance, healthcare  and to the small businesses .... that's my opinion

I agree 🏥

The government is a business making the best overall business decisions for the business at the time.  On the farms I passed today on my walk we are like the cows and the government is like the farmer.  They don't care what they put us through.  It's all about making the best decisions for the business at the time.

1 hour ago, Epictetus said:

Since I cannot ride the train right now, I am enjoying my memories of my train journeys.

I put a like reaction in support but there needs to be an angry reaction because I'm mad that you're not able to ride the train!

12 minutes ago, Floor2017 said:

It’s a really beautiful day to admire the things that Mother Nature gives us free to appreciate 

Yeah I saw a blue moth today.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:32 AM, SoulSurvivor said:

I can't believe he's literally committing genocide to the people of the US by forcing people to go back to work at Easter. And he's telling people to cram themselves into church?! That everyone will be okay?! 

WTF

He isn't going to open up everything on Easter.  They are going to try to isolate the hot spots and open up counties that have little to no cases.  They're going to move forward like a military operation.  He brought up the Easter thing to try to give people hope.  He just wants us to have a moment in time to fight for.  Yes I'm afraid that he's in charge but I'm even more afraid that there are politicians and news stations that seem to want him to fail.

......The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in....
...........engines stop running, the wheat is growing thin....
...............a nuclear era, but I have no fear....

7 hours ago, SoulSurvivor said:

......The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in....
...........engines stop running, the wheat is growing thin....
...............a nuclear era, but I have no fear....

...'cause London is drowning, and I, live by the river.  (love that song)

44 minutes ago, AloneGuy said:

...'cause London is drowning, and I, live by the river.  (love that song)

I love that entire album!!  I bought it when it came out...  I just watched a documentary , Joe Strummer: The Future is Unwritten.-  it's on Hulu if you haven't seen it....   he was so talented... I can't believe he's been gone for 18 years😢