What Are You Listening To? #4

On 4/15/2020 at 8:35 PM, In2deep4me said:

Look on Youtube for Celtic Woman. You'll find that and several other inspiritaional songs they do plus it'll be on video. Their concert from several years back as awesome. And I generally don't even get into Celtic music, but they'll be an exception for me.

That was a cracking rendition of the song, I am rather enjoying some of their other songs as well :smile:, thanks 👍

Fields of golds - Celtic Woman

On 4/25/2020 at 10:53 PM, RichW said:

Depeche Mode: Enjoy The Silence.

Just letting YouTube do whatever.

Also did a youtube binge last night. Found Altered Bridge. My gal really likes them, I found them to be ok. Turns out it's the old Creed band minus their lead singer. Explains wht the metal parts sound the same.

On 4/28/2020 at 3:46 PM, Barrier Maiden said:

The new Danzig album. It's all Elvis covers. Would not recommend to Danzig fans or Elvis fans. 😬

Hmm..

Off topic somewhat, but listening to Misfits' "Tv Casualty" a short while ago I realized Glen Danzig had his moments..

On an Internet radio station, "The Duke of Earl" by Gene Chandler.  I read a story not long ago, and I guess it was Gene Chandler was quoted as saying the Duke song was originally composed as a Doo-Wop exercise; so, loaded with rhythms and vocals from that style.  That would also suggest why there's no story, or theme, other than the Duke's anthem-rocked resolve not to be stopped. 

"As I walk through this world
Nothing can stop the Duke of Earl"

be the Duke, bulgakov