ejc's "What are you watching right now?" Thread, Part 3

This was the best episode of the Kelly Clarkson show. The whole episode was devoted to Mr Rogers and the new movie about him. The whole audience was wearing red sweaters. And a lot of people were telling stories about what his show meant to them as children. One story about a little girl who was visited by Mr. Rogers in the hospital made me full on start bawling. lol 

5 hours ago, evalynn said:

This was the best episode of the Kelly Clarkson show. The whole episode was devoted to Mr Rogers and the new movie about him. The whole audience was wearing red sweaters. And a lot of people were telling stories about what his show meant to them as children. One story about a little girl who was visited by Mr. Rogers in the hospital made me full on start bawling. lol 

I cried seeing the part where Mr. Rogers visited the little girl too.  I liked the babies dressed up as Mr. Rogers.🙄

All the movies in the Marvel cinematic universe, in correct chronological order. I ought to be watching some promising yet unseen program on a streaming channel but I'm sick, it's hard for me to give anything much attention. 

On 12/5/2019 at 3:10 AM, evalynn said:

I've never seen the movie, but I enjoyed reading the book in high school. I love Steinbeck. 

We did it at school as well, it's certainly a book that has reached around the world. 

Sherlock Holmes a game of shadows

No matter how many times I always laugh at most of what Holmes says 😆

Days of Our Lives

It's funny Stefano is supposed to be the most powerful character on the show and he's staying in a room where everything looks so cheap he could have furnished the room with things he got out of a dumpster.:laugh:

Edited by sober4life

13 hours ago, sober4life said:

Days of Our Lives

It's funny Stefano is supposed to be the most powerful character on the show and he's staying in a room where everything looks so cheap he could have furnished the room with things he got out of a dumpster.:laugh:

That name sounds familiar, and if I'm correct, he's been on the show for about a century.  And when characters reach that age and position, they're shortly thereafter assigned to the dumpster and brought in only occasionally as Holiday Relecs.  They "get no respect; no respect at all . . . "