ejc's "What are you watching right now?" Thread, Part 3

Wheel of Fortune.  The woman got totally ripped off at the end!  I've watched the show forever and don't remember the show ever being like this where Pat constantly has these technicalities where he can say nope you didn't solve the puzzle even though they did.  It's garbage.

NJ said:  "Just watched Nomadland again. It's growing on me."

Haven't watched it, but want to.  I like Francis a lot.  Parts of it are reported to have been filmed in my old home in Quartzsite, AZ.  BLM lands and dry camping are close to town north and south.  The summer heat is unrelenting with 110 degree-plus days.  It's definitely full of nomads of all sorts though. 

Bulgakov

Edited by Bulgakov

On 12/21/2021 at 8:02 PM, sober4life said:

Wheel of Fortune.  The woman got totally ripped off at the end!  I've watched the show forever and don't remember the show ever being like this where Pat constantly has these technicalities where he can say nope you didn't solve the puzzle even though they did.  It's garbage.

Aha fan outrage worked and they gave her the car!😼

• 1 month later...

I'm watching NBA All-Star Saturday night.  The first hour I don't know I have some loose change about 3 or 4 dollars.  I'm not sure if I would even pay that much for what I've seen so far.😒

Edited by sober4life

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Watching BBC's 2016 miniseries War and Peace!

I've never engaged with the source material, I just think Paul Dano is a cutie... so far I'm greatly enjoying it. Not sure how faithful it is to the original, but it's great. It's like an 1800s soap opera, I can't count how many times I've gasped out loud in shock! And if you were wondering, yes, Pierre is my favorite. Like I said, Paul Dano is too cute to handle. 

• 3 weeks later...

I've been watching the Johnny Depp defamation case 🤔 I find it oddly relaxing 🤔 It's looking really good for Johnny by all accounts and exposing Amber Heard as a raging narcissist. I really hope it works out for him 🤞

Edited by Nightjar