ejc's "What are you watching right now?" Thread, Part 3

7 hours ago, hocico said:

Columbo - the military academy one

Was that the one with Patrick McGoohan--from the "Prisoner"--as the head of the academy?  In some tv spot he played that part--maybe this one--and what I remember is how he got out of bed, rose from the bunk.  It was a very direct action, and he sat straight up from the waist as  he woke, never slouching his back.   Perfect for the character. 

Either way the "Prisoner" British series is great if anyone's never seen it.  

1 hour ago, Bulgakov said:

Was that the one with Patrick McGoohan--from the "Prisoner"--as the head of the academy?  In some tv spot he played that part--maybe this one--and what I remember is how he got out of bed, rose from the bunk.  It was a very direct action, and he sat straight up from the waist as  he woke, never slouching his back.   Perfect for the character. 

Either way the "Prisoner" British series is great if anyone's never seen it.  

Yes it was! 😄 I noticed that too, he just seemed to fit the part of playing a military man with his bearing and demeanour.

Oh I too, have been re-watching Seinfeld and I just saw the episode The Pony Remark!!! so hilarious........ "....Who figures an immigrant's going to have a pony? Do you know what the odds are on that? I mean in all the pictures I saw of immigrants on boats coming into New York harbor, I never saw one of them sitting on a pony! Why would anybody come here if they had a pony? Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country? It doesn't make sense! Am I wrong?" -  🤣  Also, if you have Netflix.. I strongly recommend the mini series,  MAID.. Its based on a true story..  I binged watched it last Saturday

Edited by SoulSurvivor

6 hours ago, SoulSurvivor said:

Oh I too, have been re-watching Seinfeld and I just saw the episode The Pony Remark!!! so hilarious........ "....Who figures an immigrant's going to have a pony? Do you know what the odds are on that? I mean in all the pictures I saw of immigrants on boats coming into New York harbor, I never saw one of them sitting on a pony! Why would anybody come here if they had a pony? Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country? It doesn't make sense! Am I wrong?" -  🤣  Also, if you have Netflix.. I strongly recommend the mini series,  MAID.. Its based on a true story..  I binged watched it last Saturday

I've been watching Maid.  It's very good.  I saw it's rated 8.6 yeah it's probably better than that so far.

I'm on the last two episodes of the show Maid.  It's an excellent show.  I can't binge the show.  That's how I know a show is really good when it affects me so strongly I have to take breaks from it.  That show should get lots of awards.  Andie Macdowell it doesn't get any better than her performance on that show!

4 hours ago, womanofthelight said:

Frasier!

(My sister and I see ourselves as Frasier and Niles.  I'm Niles because like the TV Niles, I would definitely tweeze a muffin if I didn't like what was in it.)

I would be Niles.  He's the one that's there to annoy the no it all golden son of the story.  I've been that character in my own life.  It's fun.