ejc's "What are you watching right now?" Thread, Part 3

8 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Hey, is that the British 'Cube' with Phillip Schofield? 🤗 He is one of our national treasures 😁 Glad he can be of service to the US too (if it is him). 

It's the same show but we have Dwyane Wade as the host here.  He must be running out of money already after retiring from basketball.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been watching AML films on YouTube .. This guy makes short films where he interviews drug addicted people who are mostly homeless... Honestly I have more in common with these people and the way they feel than with anyone in normal society. I've always been this inbetween person. Inbetween everything and every group. No part in one or the other. Somewhere in the middle 🤔

Edited by Nightjar

9 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

I've been watching AML films on YouTube .. This guy makes short films where he interviews drug addicted people who are mostly homeless... Honestly I have more in common with these people and the way they feel than with anyone in normal society. I've always been this inbetween person. Inbetween everything and every group. No part in one or the other. Somewhere in the middle 🤔

Yeah I never really fit in the party world and I don't fit in this life of sobriety and a normal life either.  I'm an outsider even in groups that have the same interests I have.

• 2 weeks later...

The News.  You can almost flip from one station to another today and if you didn't know the news anchors you wouldn't know what station you were watching.  Sadly when everyone abandons their scripts and things are so bad they're all just telling it like it is and it seems like we're really just watching the news today everyone should be very worried.  There isn't a word to describe how bad things are today.

I just re-watched Nomadland. Happy to say that I appreciated it more this time around. I expected too much from it when I watched it the first time. I wanted to be inspired but I just... wasn't 😕

This time I could enjoy it for what it was and enjoy it quite a bit more. Pressure was off 🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐