ejc's "What are you watching right now?" Thread, Part 3

Sugar Rush Christmas on Netflix

4 teams compete baking Christmas treats. A team gets dumped after each bake and one wins at the end of the current show. No season long drama or big back stories. Just fun baking with the theory of Christmas explodes in your mouth. We watched 2 shows. Pretty interesting bakes that are fun and would love to taste.

It's a fun distraction with Christmas as the theme.

15 hours ago, sober4life said:

My strange addiction marathon

I need to watch the one that eats mattresses and one eats toilet paper too.  This episode she's eating remote controls.

She sounds like a bit of a control freak :roll2:

Sorry :laugh:

Abandoned engineering.

On 11/16/2020 at 3:48 PM, sober4life said:

Tiny Creatures

It's corny beyond belief but very good if you like animals.  Every episode is an adventure episode with the tiny animal.

I'm watching this show again.  The squirrel episode is a must watch episode!❤️

Yeah I'm watching a show called Belushi about John Belushi.  They showed a Blues Brothers bit where he ordered 4 fried chickens and a coke and the other guy ordered a plain piece of toast.  That sounds like my eating disorder from one day to the next.

I'm watching what I think is Jupiter and Saturn creeping across the sky. Maybe I should download an app just in case it's not.... 🤔 I'm on it. 

Ah, I downloaded an app. Doesn't look like I've been watching jupiter. It's bright though. Maybe space station? It's not really showing up on the app. Grr. 

Edited by Nightjar