ejc's "What are you watching right now?" Thread, Part 3

Watching a current women's pro basketball game on fox.  Empty grandstand, just players, coaches, and media crew.  "Black Lives Matter" has been printed in two spots on the court.  I sure don't miss the crowd noise though.  Just the commentators, the occasional whoop, and the squeak of  rubber soles on hardwood is enough. 

Bulgakov

3 hours ago, Bulgakov said:

Watching a current women's pro basketball game on fox.  Empty grandstand, just players, coaches, and media crew.  "Black Lives Matter" has been printed in two spots on the court.  I sure don't miss the crowd noise though.  Just the commentators, the occasional whoop, and the squeak of  rubber soles on hardwood is enough. 

Bulgakov

I'm glad the NBA is starting back today.  I don't need a crowd with basketball.  It can't be worse than wrestling without a crowd.🤭

Nothing on to watch. I'm starting to think playing the same reruns for 10 20 years now is a conspiracy. A conspiracy to keep us depressed or to force us to stare at our phones. What is it? What could it be. Is it that hard to rotate episode so that reruns only happen once or twice a year. We are just a bunch useless eaters oh yeah who cares. 😵