ejc's "What are you watching right now?" Thread, Part 3

Waterloo the battle - Smithsonian - a detailed account of the events leading upto the battle and choices made which affected the outcome, Napoleon not being at his best health wise, the rain making the ground a morass, Grouchy and his dithering, the timely arrival of the Prussians etc.

Was an improvement on previous efforts I have watched with them using 3000 re-enactors to recreate the battle and them telling the stories of individual soldiers who took part and their subsequent fates. So it gave a more balance view and not just the usual story of the big names. 

Edited by hocico

My Strange Addiction

The woman takes her puppets everywhere she goes.  I would love to do that!  Doing something like that the entire time at family reunions!  I would love it!😹

Edited by sober4life

Downton - somewhere in season 5,  Miss "Rosa" Bunting is causing uproar upstairs :laugh:, Daisy is helping Mrs Patmore to write a letter to petition for Archie to be included on the war memorial, Mary tried to break things off with Lord Gillingham but he refused and the police are questioning if Anna was involved in the death of Mr Green 😲 Edith is getting emotional because she can't see her child she has secretly housed with an farmer and his wife who lives on the estate.  Another busy day in Downton 😂

Edited by hocico

On 7/14/2020 at 5:14 AM, TopekaK said:

"watching" Dark Shadows

Really just waiting for Vegas.

I  do not get Dark Shadows.  I tried

Sees the MacDonald's logo - *get away from me Satan* 

The best of Hans Moleman from the Simpsons :laugh:

Matrix Reloaded. Have you ever gotten a new TV that's better quality than anything you've had before, and you decide you just have to watch all the old things you've already seen, just so you can see what they look like on a nicer TV?

17 hours ago, Tymothi said:

Matrix Reloaded. Have you ever gotten a new TV that's better quality than anything you've had before, and you decide you just have to watch all the old things you've already seen, just so you can see what they look like on a nicer TV?

Yes I have :laugh:

Infamous Assassinations - the assassination of President William McKinley

"When Sharks Attack: I Shouldn't Be Alive", on Nat Geo channel's Sharkfest (not to be confused with Discovery Channel's Shark Week, which starts on Aug. 9th).  Shows about sharks are really the only thing I enjoy about summer.  Otherwise I just wish fall would get here already.