How Do You Feel Right Now #11

1 hour ago, JD4010 said:

I'm sorry that I keep b!tching about my job. You're all sick of reading it.

I'll echo, JD, what's already been said, particularly speaking as one who's been griping and bitching and moaning quite a lot the past few months.  THIS is the place to get it out.  And there are enough of us here to let you dump as much as you want.

Now, I'm pretty certain you've heard this...and it's true.  Fertilizer doesn't do any good unless you spread it around...ok?

2 hours ago, JD4010 said:

I'm sorry that I keep b!tching about my job. You're all sick of reading it.

"Either leave or learn to live with it."

Don’t be sorry am just sorry you having a hard time keep posting 🙂 

I keep bitching about not feeling good and oh I hurt it’s like damn go on meds or shut up already so I understand how you feel

2 hours ago, MarkintheDark said:

The kinda exhausting day, physically and mentally, I didn't want and that, worse, started at dawn...but resulted in accomplishing more than I expected.  Big one was settling my legal stuff once and for all (great attorney).  Since I was still kinda wound up, even though tired and sore, decided to work off a little of it with a brief photo opp about which I didn't know if I'd have the energy to take advantage.

That being said, indeed, Friday is shutdown day.

Well done Mark! That's great to hear, even though you're tired now. You 'done good', as some might say.

I got the official paperwork today that mom's estate is closed.  Everyone else involved is just glad it's over.  Yeah it sure is over.  I'm not sure how someone gets over the way people have been through this whole process.  None of them even acted like they cared about mom through the whole thing.  I hate all of them.

11 minutes ago, sober4life said:

I got the official paperwork today that mom's estate is closed.  Everyone else involved is just glad it's over.  Yeah it sure is over.  I'm not sure how someone gets over the way people have been through this whole process.  None of them even acted like they cared about mom through the whole thing.  I hate all of them.

Poor thing! I feel so sad for you right now. :hugs:

Some good news for everybody.

I started a new job and it's a good one that people like to do.

I've been given an opportunity to make money, so that I can be free from financial dependency on the wrong type of people.

I've got the job. So now it's my responsability to make sure I do what I gotta do, so that the paychecks always continue.

4 hours ago, MargotMontage said:

Hey, that's really neat! I'm going to check it out when it's ready.

You can always check out the stuff already posted on our YouTube channel.  Just use the link in my signature below!  Would love to get feedback.  Be sure to start with Don’s stuff.  Tremendous.

4 minutes ago, The_Unwanted said:

Some good news for everybody.

I started a new job and it's a good one that people like to do.

I've been given an opportunity to make money, so that I can be free from financial dependency on the wrong type of people.

I've got the job. So now it's my responsability to make sure I do what I gotta do, so that the paychecks always continue.

Grats!!!  I know how big that is.  Landed a great one about a month ago & I have to be very diligent about it every day too.  For me to let this get ruined would be inexcusable.

Stay at it!!!

21 minutes ago, adamrparr said:

You can always check out the stuff already posted on our YouTube channel.  Just use the link in my signature below!  Would love to get feedback.  Be sure to start with Don’s stuff.  Tremendous.

I'm watching the first video right now.

Hey all.  I'm here at the office, did a very good job yesterday, demonstrated more ability with the configuration of this new software that I thought I could.  I got here a little early again today.  Those are all victories for me.

I'm very thankful that today is Friday.  Also, I'm grateful to be able to be thankful that today's Friday.  That means that I actually have a work week that I've completed, (for good pay), and that I have an actual weekend.  For a very long time, Saturday & Sunday were the same as any other day, each one just blending into the next.

I've got a lot of work to do, but my mind is wandering.  Having a bit of difficulty concentrating.  Thinking too much about the future, (tonight), and leaving work.  Will try to focus more on the present.

A dip will likely help.  I love coffee & Copenhagen.

52 minutes ago, CoffeeAddict103 said:

Just been told to 'get over it' you don't need pills. I don't have the energy to argue with these people anymore that are supposed to be friends. 

who are these people that like to tell us to 'get over it'. they have never been where we are. friends like this we don't need. 

you have friends here who understand.

was feeling myself sliding into the dark hole. turned on the music and packed up all the preschool books, games and felt stories to go to the thrift shop. feeling a bit better and hoping after yoga I will feel even better.

Told the new psychiatrist about my fears, suicidal thoughts and other crap. No new meds, just higher dosage. But it seems to be right, and he seems to know what he's doing, and I could not say that about the woman I used to see before the change. Hopefully adjusting olanzapine will at least reduce those fears and other dark parts of me a bit. If not, I was told to consider another stay in a hospital. I'm not worried about staying there, I mean there is one place that helped me a few years ago, with lots of activities to keep busy, not just taking the meds and staring at the walls. The problem is that I would risk losing my current job, and that could be fatal.

Had the regular fear/panic attack on way home, getting used to that. I don''t know what's the reason I don't get these in the morning, just in the evening. The crowds are pretty similar. Maybe it's just that I realise the work is done for today and that I'll have to spend the rest of time in the darkness (I don't mean the lack of light).

Took the meds already, looking forward to shutting down my mind.

Edited by emptyman
typo

Two words lost and tired.

Didn't quite know what the f*ck I was doing today but then realised I had loads I had to get done. Everything needed doing today: the shopping, the dishes, the washing,  the bath, my hair, the bins, the petrol station. ..you name it, it needed doing.

It's all been a struggle and I feel really tired. Was down in the dumps at the supermarket which pisses me off coz I usually enjoy shopping. And all of the little things that could go wrong kinda did. I drove over the kerb, got flustered at the check out, my trolley rolled away in the car park, people were getting in my way...You know, all that usual crap.

I rested yesterday coz I felt so tired. I probably needed it today too but there are some things (like all of the above) which would make me feel worse if they weren't done. It seems impossible sometimes to get the kind of rest I need.

I feel like a very old person sometimes who can't do much. Sorry to whinge and spill my guts out.

I think I just threw up on DF :yuck:

Dear God, I'm still at the office but my mind is mush.  Hard at it all day on some technical stuff.  Reporting, math, expressions, coding.  I'm extremely pleased with the immense progress I've made with this software.  All day I found myself succeeding with elements that I didn't think I yet understood.  Quite a surreal feeling.  Very glad that I'm outta here in 45 mins for the weekend.

There has never really been any hope for me the whole time I've been on my own.  The only thing that has kept me going and kept me alive is the fact that people keep messing with me and crossing me every step of the way.  So the only thing that has given me life is the fact that people have continually tried to take it away every chance they have gotten!

1 hour ago, adamrparr said:

Dear God, I'm still at the office but my mind is mush.  Hard at it all day on some technical stuff.  Reporting, math, expressions, coding.  I'm extremely pleased with the immense progress I've made with this software.  All day I found myself succeeding with elements that I didn't think I yet understood.  Quite a surreal feeling.  Very glad that I'm outta here in 45 mins for the weekend.

Excellent, my friend!

I finally was able to get a SQL query to work and spit out the data that my boss has been nagging me about for over a week. I sent it to him, with an analysis, and he immediately--IMMEDIATELY--fired back with, "what about those other projects you are working on?"

20 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

Excellent, my friend!

I finally was able to get a SQL query to work and spit out the data that my boss has been nagging me about for over a week. I sent it to him, with an analysis, and he immediately--IMMEDIATELY--fired back with, "what about those other projects you are working on?"

I would tell him you don't look very busy maybe you should do the projects.