How Do You Feel Right Now #11

2 hours ago, Floor2017 said:

I totally, understand what you are saying and that is why I come here.   When I'm having

a down day so at least I can feel like I accomplished something positive.

Thank you for coming :flowers:and brightening our day.

Personally I find that a reply to our posts makes me feel better and appreciated. 

2 hours ago, Floor2017 said:

It's my first day back at work after being off eight days.  I'm feeling a little

pressure right now but I'm telling myself the pressure isn't real because

I don't have any reason to feel pressurized. I been doing this for almost fifteen years.

Positive self reinforcement is good. Sides you're a pro at what you do :Coopwink: 15 years 

I'm sure you'll do just fine @PraiseBrownies :)

Right Now I'm feeling like I want to sleep all day. No, actually eating is making me feel a bit better, but still not sure if ill be ready to face what I need to do. I got interrupted sleep this morning and I guess I'm just tired from the workout?? I dunno. Plus, I seem to be a bit bored. There's a show on in an hour I'd like to catch, but I've got some work to do. Not sure if ill make it! :/ I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. Am I depressed again? Or is this anxiety making me sleep poorly and feel like cocooning in bed? I'm kinda thinking the latter, although I am bummed from the boredom. 

2 hours ago, shio said:

I'm feeling cold today. Extra blankets time. Not sure how to feel with the new group session in 20 minutes. Hospital psych staff seem ok 

That’s good and it helps to make things a little bit better when you have good people to help assist you in your recovery 

Earlier I was taking a bath, after I was done I glanced in the mirror like "hey I gained a little weight" (that's a very good thing as I'm very skinny) and my body chose that time to completely crash on me and that's how I spent an hour stuck in a vomit puddle in the bathroom with all those awful feelings of being used and disgusting stuck in my head.

Its like whenever I improve my health my body automatically tries to reverse it. I've eaten more and eaten better, I've been exercising, I've been sleeping a healthy amount (8-9 hours instead of 7) and I've been taking breaks to minimize stress for the last 3 months and yet my own body is trying to stop me from getting better.

I get harassed by one person at work and got reported to management by a second person for one of the dumbest reasons someone could make up about me.

Proof that numbers are not on my side. A different manager defended my harasser. Not a good week for me, on top of the needless stress on the outside, adding more on my shoulders, so they could use to their advantage.

Edited by The_Unwanted

58 minutes ago, PraiseBrownies said:

Earlier I was taking a bath, after I was done I glanced in the mirror like "hey I gained a little weight" (that's a very good thing as I'm very skinny) and my body chose that time to completely crash on me and that's how I spent an hour stuck in a vomit puddle in the bathroom with all those awful feelings of being used and disgusting stuck in my head.

Its like whenever I improve my health my body automatically tries to reverse it. I've eaten more and eaten better, I've been exercising, I've been sleeping a healthy amount (8-9 hours instead of 7) and I've been taking breaks to minimize stress for the last 3 months and yet my own body is trying to stop me from getting better.

So sorry you had this happen after all the hard work you did. I compliment you on all you are ding to be healthy. Keep at it and I think your body will adjust.

Ok, so some context- I actually was quite moody today. Was relieved and excited when hubby brought home lunch, but then got anxious because we didn't have something I needed to cook with for dinner and I needed to go out and get it in the cold snow. Do I walk or drive? Driving makes me nervous even when there isn't any snow and I have someone in the car with me, but by myself??? 

I did catch the show tho that I wanted to watch and I woke up a bit (was feeling like cocooning in bed all day when I first woke up), but I was so nervous. Oh yea, and I stress ate all the food when I had just had breakfast less than 2hours back. 😕

I ended up walking to the store. Wasn't as cold as I feared. It actually worked out that I could count this as my exercise for today as it took about 20minutes there and back and then I went halfway back to the bins to throw out some old shoes, a total of 30 minutes, which is about what I typically do. I might still do some yoga tonight though. I feel tight and the stretching should help that.

Kinda weird how I ate at like 3/3:30 and i didnt really get hungry again until quarter to 9.

7 hours ago, Floor2017 said:

That’s good and it helps to make things a little bit better when you have good people to help assist you in your recovery 

Yes you're right. The group therapy session was helpful. The 2 therapists were extremely educated/ knowledgable in mental health. I learned  different ways of approaching and solving certain situations 

13 minutes ago, shio said:

Yes you're right. The group therapy session was helpful. The 2 therapists were extremely educated/ knowledgable in mental health. I learned  different ways of approaching and solving certain situations 

I’m so happy for you and I pray that it be your best experience ever in your recovering process 

well, I'm so happy for you that you think that you did really well on the ACT.

I hope that y'all have a blast at the bowling ally tonight, Hopefully your parents

will stop fighting and start making up.  I wish you and your family well as

your family help you to celebrate your big accomplishment on the ACT 

3 hours ago, Nightjar said:

For some reason, the loneliest nightjar in the world seems suddenly to be a people magnet. Chats and invitations are flying in from all directions. I'm not knocking it. Thankye Jesus 😂

Feels good. Strange, but good. 

They see what I see.  A very sweet person with a heart of gold!  I'm so happy for you!  Someone actually wants to be with me on Valentine's Day.  I've been a crying disaster mess ever since.  I need to get myself together.

Bitter. Time with my father turned into a really exhausting and hypocritical argument. I won't go into details but I'll cite an example: Apparently since I can't list off every single extinct animal species off the top of my head, humanity has not had any role in animal extinctions. 

I've heard that the best way to distance yourself from someone problematic is to be as boring as possible to them so they can't use your emotions against you, I guess that's worth a shot.