How Do You Feel Right Now #11

Thanks, JD! 

Just saw the chiropractor. My back is out of alignment and I have to be treated twice per week. That's $80 per week on my back, out of pocket due to copay. I have no idea how I will afford this and will need to cut back expenses.... but it's necessary. I want to fix this... and be active again. Not in pain. 

Happy! I'm back to school but it's not as bad as before, I'm gonna drop a class I didn't need whatsoever to reduce stress and what we're doing in school this semester is actually interesting (Though I'm a sucker for Shakespeare). I've been a lot more relaxed about my future and about what's ahead of me. Feels good to feel good.

9 hours ago, HeatherG said:

I was scared I thought DF was gone--pg wouldn't load.  I mean really scared.

Omg, me too!! I just got access now after a day and a half. You wouldn't believe how frantic I was getting! Like, I even signed up for another depression forum with this username in hopes that if the worst would happen, folks could maybe find me there. Oh man! I live up the the "anxiouse" title. Right? Phew! So glad to  be back!

Glad to be on here after 24 hrs of not being able to find the server.

I don’t know what to say.  I’m lost & stunned.  I don’t know what I’m feeling.  Stinging with loss & confusion.  No answers.  Don’t even know what the questions are.  What do I do with this?  I feel incredibly alone now.  What now?  I don’t even feel like I can talk about what’s going on, and even if I could, I don’t have any idea what to say.  This isn’t how things are supposed to go.

52 minutes ago, adamrparr said:

I don’t know what to say.  I’m lost & stunned.  I don’t know what I’m feeling.  Stinging with loss & confusion.  No answers.  Don’t even know what the questions are.  What do I do with this?  I feel incredibly alone now.  What now?  I don’t even feel like I can talk about what’s going on, and even if I could, I don’t have any idea what to say.  This isn’t how things are supposed to go.

Oh wow. That sounds very ominous. What's going on?

2 hours ago, Colt said:

I'm weaning off my Escitalopram/Lexapro, which I'm so happy about!

But oh goodness, the nausea!  Yuck yuck! 

I have been wanting to start weaning off of citalopram and bupropion as well. But I know that I will be in for a nasty ride.

Sweden, eh? My maternal grandfather was born in Sweden.

1 hour ago, adamrparr said:

Oh hell. Now I know too. I'm sinking like a stone. What a sad and horrible day.

In an interesting scenario. A good friend of mine asked me out today- I told him that I had a lot to think about first but I promised he'd get an answer and he said to take all the time I need. 

I'm a little reluctant to trust anyone after the incident with my fiance,  and I'm wondering if it's way too soon since our engagement broke. On the other hand, my mental and physical health has been excellent and I've pretty much fully moved on, and he's really nice and probably worth going on a date with, at least to try. 

On the weird third hand, he's also friends with my ex... And is breaking bro code by asking me out 🤣

I am glad the site is back. Quite a scare. I think this my be the first post for me this year. As the very few know, I had a roller coaster ride dealing with an ex friend. Even to the point, I am getting stalked online. I blocked/ deleted her.  I have assessed a lot from how I have been treated, and people matter the most to me. I value my time with those I have reciprocated relationships with, and support me.  I am healing.

Gud, badd, gud, badd... now it's badd.
Comes and goes.
Didn't go to work this morning, again. Hecking heck! Not answering phone calls, again.

Why am I like this??? I deserve the short drop. I am a failure! **** this with a cactus!

2 hours ago, APFSDS said:

Gud, badd, gud, badd... now it's badd.
Comes and goes.
Didn't go to work this morning, again. Hecking heck! Not answering phone calls, again.

Why am I like this??? I deserve the short drop. I am a failure! **** this with a cactus!

You’re not a failure. Nobody’s perfect. We make mistakes. We say wrong things. We do wrong things. We need time off. We fall. We get up. We learn. We fall again but we have people here to fall together :console:

I try as hard as I can to do this on my own without snapping.  Honestly if it's things that I can take care of myself I'm fine but if it involves people I become a time bomb because people in general have very little to no empathy whatsoever.  Most people seem to fall into 2 categories either they could care less about you and won't help whatsoever or they actively work against you every step of the way.

1 hour ago, ladysmurf said:

I hope the weekend is better... and i am looking forward to spring/summer...these months really bring me down..

We've got a major winter storm bearing down on us over the weekend. We are looking at a foot or more of snow. Back when I was healthier, I enjoyed wintertime activities but now snowstorms are merely a huge PITA. I like cool weather but I wish we didn't have to get nailed with so much snow.