How Do You Feel Right Now #11

52 minutes ago, PraiseBrownies said:

If you have crippling trust issues clap your hands 👏👏 If you're deathly afraid of being emotionally vulnerable to people that don't care to return that emotional love clap your hands 👏👏 If you're exhausted and you know it and honestly you're not even making efforts to hide it, if you're afraid to open up to people in fear of causing harm clap your hands 👏👏

Plus everything is boring.

Playing games, talking to my other friends, baking, drawing, writing, music, even the thought of sex or romance or intimacy or anything 

It sucks trying to distract myself from negative stuff when everything i do is boring and nothing is really fun anymore so it's not a distraction at all

All I can say is I feel exactly the same way.

1 minute ago, sober4life said:

All I can say is I feel exactly the same way.

Sadly, i feel the same way you guys do too !! I ignored this guy  even though i thought he was cute, because i don't feel like i have anything to offer. As far as trying to distract myself with things, you are absolutely right, this illness makes everything seem soo boring, and nothing is exciting, you get so tired of everything so fast, i can't even describe how painful it is.

Hungry. Lol

Seriously, I'm mixed. Feeling ok and like appreciated by folks on this site and exciting about upcoming vacation tomorrow, but also still anxious about getting everything together and also wanting to communicate more with others. I don't know how I'll get through the next few days of superficiality...meh, just hard for me to connect with these folks, but in fairness it gets better every time we're together...but it's for a wedding, so its gonna be crazy and lots going on I might get neglected. Hmm, well I guess I will say I'll miss this forum the next few days, but I'll try to live I  the moment and enjoy the vacation.

22 hours ago, PraiseBrownies said:

If you have crippling trust issues clap your hands 👏👏 If you're deathly afraid of being emotionally vulnerable to people that don't care to return that emotional love clap your hands 👏👏 If you're exhausted and you know it and honestly you're not even making efforts to hide it, if you're afraid to open up to people in fear of causing harm clap your hands 👏👏

Plus everything is boring.

Playing games, talking to my other friends, baking, drawing, writing, music, even the thought of sex or romance or intimacy or anything 

It sucks trying to distract myself from negative stuff when everything i do is boring and nothing is really fun anymore so it's not a distraction at all

Hard to match that song to the intended tune but boy, the lyrics certainly ring true.

My only entertainment now is binge watching old TV shows. I stay at home every night and do just that. Part of it is that I don't want to leave my cats all alone after I've been gone the entire day because of work already. They are the most sociable cats ever.

My quality of life is garbage.  There is no meaning to any of this though.  I sit around and watch the stink bugs fly and crash into things all day.  That's all they do is hit into things until they one day land on their backs and they can't get up and they lay there and die.  I wonder what my purpose is but if that's their life what can I really expect from my life?

7 hours ago, sober4life said:

My quality of life is garbage.  There is no meaning to any of this though.  I sit around and watch the stink bugs fly and crash into things all day.  That's all they do is hit into things until they one day land on their backs and they can't get up and they lay there and die.  I wonder what my purpose is but if that's their life what can I really expect from my life?

To be fair, you're worth a lot more than a stink bug. Think of all the people you've helped here, just by sharing your story, let alone the ones you have already gone out of your way to help!

2 hours ago, SouthernSolitary said:

Surrounded by people but lonely

I get that feeling. It's why one of my favorite songs is the 'Donnie Darko' song, (or, to give it its real name, Mad World.) It's also one of the most miserable songs out there, but that's probably why I feel it fits.

2 hours ago, MarkintheDark said:

Crying  off and on most of the day.  I wish I had some excuse why a guy in his mid-60s could experience such hopelessness.  I can't fight anymore.

You don't need an excuse. It simply is what it is. It sucks, though.

Worried. Not about something specific, just free-floating anxiety. If I name any thing in my life, I will immediately worry about it and each hour is a game of cat and mouse, trying to distract myself from anxiety. 

I am so angry because I was abused both physically and verbally and how hard I had to work.  Some medical practitioners blame me.  They refuse to understand what I have gone through.  I think I am finished with doctors and therapists.  

2 hours ago, duck said:

I am so angry because I was abused both physically and verbally and how hard I had to work.  Some medical practitioners blame me.  They refuse to understand what I have gone through.  I think I am finished with doctors and therapists.  

I went through the same thing.  It happens with a lot of people that go through abuse.  They are blamed for everything and treated terribly by everyone.