Sign in to follow this  
FerryJerry

In a very bad way

This month has been hell and I cant cope, I was attacked by seagulls and then I got very ill and then the bank caused my card to be blocked for a week they said it was a system glitch so bad that the IT department had to investigate, hut I dont believe them. I had to borrow money just to eat. Then it got me down so much that my gums became infected and I had the dentist two days in a row one tooth removal and the other a root canal and my gums still hurt.

I tried to rest and recover and my partners  just been s real jerk, I waited around for ages and then she kept messing me around and then when I couldn't cope she just kept piling things on me to do, her cat pooped all over the place again including me

Things are getting on top of me and I cant cope, I've thought about leaving my partner but I couldn't look after myself so i am considering suicide because I cant bare the thought or having more difficult times and then I can escape these cats, the aggravation from my partner and the fact that my health has gone downhill 

I was so bad last night that I felt close to fainting and I was exhausted from two days straight in the dentist and then the legal battle with my doctor and I felt so ill and took painkillers and then crashes out as I was burnt out and went to sleep and slept through dinner and everything

I dont want the responsibilities I have anymore and lifes becoming too difficult to bare and I've had enough of my life. We got cats and then my partner got another one that doesn't seem properly litter trained and poohs all over everything and crys loudly as she does it and we paid a lot of money to make this place nice and they keep messing it up badly and I cant cope with everything that's going on

Jerry

So sorry you are in such a hard place. Can you get some therapy for yourself? Call a hotline or see your doctor?

Please get the help you need. I think anyone in your position would be stressing out. Please don't give up. There is help available. Things can turn around. Hang in there.

BW

If you think leaving your girlfriend would make you more happy, then you should do it. It won’t be easy, you said it yourself, but if she’s really not right for you, then today is as good as any other day to start figuring out how you’re going to take care of yourself in the future. If you’re stuck in bed, you may be down, but you’re not out. Don’t give up. Tell me, what would make your heart sing again? It’s worth pursuing. If you can’t take a shot at it today, then whenever you get the chance. Be selfish if you have to be. You’re worth more than someone else’s whims. If you’re girlfriend isn’t as bad as I’m interpreting, then I’m sorry to have said a thing. At the end of the day, I’m just a stranger to you, so what do I know?