Sign in to follow this  
toughfighter83

i saw this cute girl

i went out today to get a couple of things at lowes and i saw this cute girl that does applicanes and i couldnt talk to her  and i wanted to ask for her number because she was talking to a coworker and i let it go because it's embarassing and i went around to look at things and i came back again and she was with a customer and i felt so depressed because i wanted to ask her out, its been happening to me everytime, not just today but the other times, i have been over there. i get so frustrated that i want to hang myself because it seems like god hates me, he doesnt want me to be happy, im probably the uglest person in their eyes, he just wants me to be a slave and lonely until im an old man, i dont know what to do. maybe im not making the effort hard enough, im just so affraid of girls because i have no confidence. i just dont know where to start.

im not going to hurt myself, i need some help to get my confidence, it's really bad right now, any advice is good to get through this.

I would wait 2 weeks and go back and talk to her and see how she responds.  Just make sure that she is open to approach. 

And google "behaviors that guys do that girls find creepy," and make sure that you are not doing any of them.

Say hi to other people at random and try to have conversations with strangers as it will help with the social anxiety. 

Edited by Rattler6

Hi Toughfighter83,

Since I am so bad at relationships, I am the last person on earth to give advice.  I am a very shy person and depression saps my confidence until it seems there is nothing left.  The thoughts and feelings you express are so familiar to me, painfully so.  I hope things work out for you.  I'm rooting for you ! ! !   - epictetus

and my dad comes home, i'll tell him what's going on and he tells me to find a job and there's nothing out there, it just makes me feel worse, it's make depressed when i hear the same lip service, instead of actually physically helping me.

Get a job at Lowes then.  You will have plenty of chances to talk to her then.  That will get your dad off your back and give you plenty of chances to talk to her and try to win her over.  I'm going to take that advice myself and get a job working with my new crush.

3 hours ago, sober4life said:

Get a job at Lowes then.  You will have plenty of chances to talk to her then.  That will get your dad off your back and give you plenty of chances to talk to her and try to win her over.  I'm going to take that advice myself and get a job working with my new crush.

i tried, there's no openings there, i'll just have to make my own luck.

i went back to lowes, i saw a cute girl again, couldnt do it, went back to car and burst into tears, on top of that, i got home, my mom has to nerve to say you didnt talk to that girl did you? i said no and also said thanks vote of confidence, which im probably never going to have, im in a very bad place right now and im still hurting right now.

42 minutes ago, toughfighter83 said:

i went back to lowes, i saw a cute girl again, couldnt do it, went back to car and burst into tears, on top of that, i got home, my mom has to nerve to say you didnt talk to that girl did you? i said no and also said thanks vote of confidence, which im probably never going to have, im in a very bad place right now and im still hurting right now.

That's not unusual to not be able to talk to someone you like. I couldn't walk up to no one unless I was drunk.  I've been single my whole life. I go by the old fashioned idea that men ask women out but that don't happen either. 

56 minutes ago, watalife said:

That's not unusual to not be able to talk to someone you like. I couldn't walk up to no one unless I was drunk.  I've been single my whole life. I go by the old fashioned idea that men ask women out but that don't happen either. 

Don't wait.  If you want to have someone in your life try asking people out.  If you want something in life go get it.  I'm hoping I follow the same advice myself.