Sign in to follow this  
The_Unwanted

Everybody hates me

Another day feeling sick that people still believe me and my abusive mother have a fuctional relationship and that she's the perfect mother.

My mom can't stand the sight of my face and has previously harmed me physically on multiple occasions, and has tried to feed me rotten food on purpose. But yet these people will defend every single thing she does and she's a god, basically.

The funniest thing of all is how everyone has made up all these horrible images of me, but not a single one of them has had the guts to speak to me to my face whatsoever.

I have enough ability to speak up myself. And if they want to make me look bad, I'll give them the chance to do so. But they all shut me out.

Abusive parents are monsters behind closed doors and they put on a show for the world.  The person they are at home is always so far from what they present to the world that nobody believes you when you tell the truth.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, sober4life said:

Abusive parents are monsters behind closed doors and they put on a show for the world.  The person they are at home is always so far from what they present to the world that nobody believes you when you tell the truth.

What's worse is that my mom abuses my in public and right in front of these people the same way she abuses me behind closed doors and she still gets treated like gold.

Sometimes, she gets comments to not do certain things to me. But for the most part, everyone ignores it all because they all hate me. If it was their loved one being abused by my mom, they wouldn't take it for a second.

Edited by The_Unwanted