7 minutes ago, Stan Islavski said:

I apologize for letting this out here. But I don’t think I’ve ever said this out loud. So you lucky ducks get to hear it.

I hate the world and I hate my life. I don’t think it’s possible for me to hate them any more than I do at this moment.

That is all.

Well, you aren't the only one who has said that here. It has become my mantra as well.

Technically, there are parts of the world that I do like, but they don't generally involve humans. My pathetic life has the high points of two cats and a collection of sci fi DVDs.

26 minutes ago, Stan Islavski said:

I apologize for letting this out here. But I don’t think I’ve ever said this out loud. So you lucky ducks get to hear it.

I hate the world and I hate my life. I don’t think it’s possible for me to hate them any more than I do at this moment.

That is all.

I say this every day myself. I hate my life. I haye all the misery. I hate all my failures wrong choices. I pray to die every day. But them I see my kids. I don't want them to have a mom who killed herself no matter how lonely and worthless I feel. My life is no life. I understand how you feel. Just wanted you to know your not alone in feeling this way. I don't know how to stop when I see so many who seem to have it all. Your not alone..if you have kids try and be strong for them..i would of taken my life by now..but I'm here in this miserable lonely life I life because I don't want to hurt them. May by this will help you too...thinking of you...stay strong

Okay, Stan the man we get message.

Now is the time to declare a truce with yourself and maybe just maybe the rest of this crazy mixed up world.

Let's all play some clever tricks on Old Man Depression.

I have said it before and I'll say it again: Anchor yourself outside the deep, dark, dangerous, depression abyss.

Don't despair : REPAIR.

Oscar.

14 hours ago, Oscar K said:

Okay, Stan the man we get message.

Now is the time to declare a truce with yourself and maybe just maybe the rest of this crazy mixed up world.

Let's all play some clever tricks on Old Man Depression.

I have said it before and I'll say it again: Anchor yourself outside the deep, dark, dangerous, depression abyss.

Don't despair : REPAIR.

Oscar.

No. I don’t think I’ll be doing that this time.

But thanks for the thought.

16 hours ago, Stan Islavski said:

That is all.

Having uttered the same thoughts here so many times, I can reassure you there's no reason to apologize.  In fact, not to go all sunshine on you, I'm glad you felt comfortable enough with us to share that.