Sign in to follow this  
toughfighter83

depression is getting to me bad

i dont know what to do, i feel like a prisoner, im not happy, im shaking, worried, my hair is turning grey and im only 35, i have no friends, no place to hang out, cant find anyone around me, jobs around my area is like a need in a hay stack, on top of it, i cant buy anything fun for myself like toys because im satistying their ego to make them happy but im very misable and in so much pain in my mouth.

can someone help me please, i feel i just want to throw myself in front of car, im not going to do it, this stress is just driving me over the edge

So sorry you are in so much emotional pain. My heart goes out to you. Do you have a therapist that can help you through this? We are also here to support you. Hang in there. Most of us have been there too. You are not alone.

BW

Hi Toughfighter

I can see why you feel like a prisoner.  You have lots of stressors and you would benefit from a stronger support system.  You are searching for but not finding things that are so important to our wellbeing including friends and places to hang out. 

Is the pain in you mouth dental pain?  Any kind of pain around our face can be emotionally draining. 

I want you to know that while I don't have any specific advice, I've read your post and I care that you can find a path to feel better.  

How can we help you?

Tim 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Tim 52 said:

Hi Toughfighter

I can see why you feel like a prisoner.  You have lots of stressors and you would benefit from a stronger support system.  You are searching for but not finding things that are so important to our wellbeing including friends and places to hang out. 

Is the pain in you mouth dental pain?  Any kind of pain around our face can be emotionally draining. 

I want you to know that while I don't have any specific advice, I've read your post and I care that you can find a path to feel better.  

How can we help you?

Tim 

yes anything you can do i'll listen

Edited by toughfighter83

How awful that you are in such pain, Toughfighter ! ! !   I wish I knew how to help.

I do want to thank you for posting what you did.  It helps me and so many others here on the Forums to feel less isolated and alone with our own personal anguish and pain.  Helping others is very heroic in my eyes and I think you are heroic.  I only wish I could be as helpful to you as you have been to me and so many here on the Forums from all over the world.    Is there a specific pain that you think we might be able to help you with?     - epictetus

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Epictetus said:

How awful that you are in such pain, Toughfighter ! ! !   I wish I knew how to help.

I do want to thank you for posting what you did.  It helps me and so many others here on the Forums to feel less isolated and alone with our own personal anguish and pain.  Helping others is very heroic in my eyes and I think you are heroic.  I only wish I could be as helpful to you as you have been to me and so many here on the Forums from all over the world.    Is there a specific pain that you think we might be able to help you with?     - epictetus

your welcome, i guess two things i hope you can help with, my parents are always against me with buying toys because of how i spend, which i do watch what i spend, i want to get something but im affraid my parents will throw me out because they think im spending all the money on toys which i havent, it's been like 5 years since i got a toy, everything i buy, i sell the next year when im done with it, they are probably going to hate me if i do.

second thing, my mom started having problems with her mouth yesterday she's probably going to have her tooth pulled, now my teeth started hurting few minutes after i found out,  i check my mouth nothing is there, i dont know if it's anxiety or sympathy pains, it's just weird how it started.

Edited by toughfighter83

Toughfighter:

There is a good chance that your mouth pain is sympathy pain or anxiety.  I say that just because of the timing.  But there is nothing wrong with having your teeth checked.  is there a way to get an appointment with a dentist, maybe when your mom does?

Sorry, about the toy conflict with your parents. That must be frustrating and not satisfying at all.  

Tim 

2 hours ago, Tim 52 said:

Toughfighter:

There is a good chance that your mouth pain is sympathy pain or anxiety.  I say that just because of the timing.  But there is nothing wrong with having your teeth checked.  is there a way to get an appointment with a dentist, maybe when your mom does?

Sorry, about the toy conflict with your parents. That must be frustrating and not satisfying at all.  

Tim 

it happened to me last year in the summer, i had my teeth checked, there's no cavities. yes it's very frustrating.

Hi Toughfighter83,

I guess I don't understand the situation.  Are the toys you want to get very expensive?  If you buy toys and then sell them the next year and if its been five years since you had a toy, I don't know why they are upset.   Is there something else behind their attitude?    - epictetus

On 6/18/2019 at 11:55 PM, Epictetus said:

Hi Toughfighter83,

I guess I don't understand the situation.  Are the toys you want to get very expensive?  If you buy toys and then sell them the next year and if its been five years since you had a toy, I don't know why they are upset.   Is there something else behind their attitude?    - epictetus

yes close to 80 dollars,  i guess i'll ask them why because they were supportive of it in 2008, i just dont know what changed then.i mean they watch everything that's marvel related and im a power rangers fan and it's no different than them, i just dont know what they are affraid off.