Sign in to follow this  
Trekkor

Recurring depression

Welcome. It is hard when the depression hits and you cannot figure out the trigger. I've  had it happen too.

You can talk about your feelings here. We are here for you and will support you.  

You are definitely not alone with your depression forum friends.

We are here to lift each other out of the deep, dark, dangerous depression cave.

There is no good reason for anyone to be lost and trapped within oneself.

Stick with us and stick with yourself.

Oscar

Hello Trekkor and welcome!  I'm glad you found us.

Though I've struggled with depression all my life, I was thrown for a loop this year when the anxiety attacks blindsided me, as if out of nowhere.  Like I really need THAT added to the mix.

I'm not gonna lay a whole bunch of suggestions on you, b/c I know from my own experience that can sometimes just drive me further into the hole.

Instead, I'll just keep it simple since you're already online with us.  If you find the "How Do You Feel Right Now?" thread, it gets a lot of traffic and responses.  So, too, a lot of us find that writing, as much and as often as necessary, helps clear out some of the cobwebs we carry.  The bonus is that we get to know you better.

I’m sorry to hear what you’re going through, friend. Please know that you’re not alone and you don’t need to carry your burdens alone. Feel free to share what’s on your mind. I’m sure you’ll find a lot of help and support. I just said a prayer for you, and I hope you’ll cheer up and feel better soon. Looking forward to hear from you. Hugs!

Hello and welcome. You're not alone.  I completely understand where you're going through. I've had depression for most of my life and some days have been better than others, also going through a really hard time for a year now.