Sign in to follow this  
Darkwonderland

Something more

It’s been awhile since I’ve been on here. I’ve been diagnosed with major depression and take Zoloft. Now I have two kids and I’m ehhh. I love them I play interact but sometimes I feel numb I guess. Now I will admit I’ve gone two weeks without meds but I’ve been dealing with sickness in the house and lot of bill stress. (On a side note sometimes I feel I have bugs crawling on my skin when I don’t) the bug crawling isn’t getting better. And I’ve found out that I have mood swing that I don’t realize happen. Does anyone have thoughts?

On 5/24/2019 at 2:34 PM, Darkwonderland said:

It’s been awhile since I’ve been on here. I’ve been diagnosed with major depression and take Zoloft. Now I have two kids and I’m ehhh. I love them I play interact but sometimes I feel numb I guess. Now I will admit I’ve gone two weeks without meds but I’ve been dealing with sickness in the house and lot of bill stress. (On a side note sometimes I feel I have bugs crawling on my skin when I don’t) the bug crawling isn’t getting better. And I’ve found out that I have mood swing that I don’t realize happen. Does anyone have thoughts?

It's definitely possible, like sober4life says, to have tactile hallucinations. It doesn't mean you have a disorder that creates hallucinations in all cases. It could have been due to stress, or withdrawal, or feeling sick. The mood swings sort of support the withdrawal aspect. I have had them due to withdrawal, and they're a nuisance, but they went away. Maybe you should go back on Zoloft and taper gradually? It would bad if you had a full temporary psychotic break and were wrongly diagnosed with schizoprhenia, because the medication for that is horrendous, and they never let you stop taking it. Gradual tapering is way safer for that.