FerryJerry

Had to find out through FB

I didn’t sleep last night so I woke up and had a tummy upset then I got a text message to say look on Facebook and that’s is how I found out dad is engaged to his new girlfriend he has known for less than a year

he asked me for mums ring but I said no

I am super super pist off, I expect that everyone else got phone calls me just a text to say look ok Facebook 

Mall I know is that I’ve just a really bad panic attack because of it and feel low

My heart goes out to you. Hang in there with us. I believe you can get through this. Also I hope you have a good therapist that can help support you through this.

BW

On 5/16/2019 at 5:44 AM, FerryJerry said:

I didn’t sleep last night so I woke up and had a tummy upset then I got a text message to say look on Facebook and that’s is how I found out dad is engaged to his new girlfriend he has known for less than a year

he asked me for mums ring but I said no

I am super super pist off, I expect that everyone else got phone calls me just a text to say look ok Facebook 

Mall I know is that I’ve just a really bad panic attack because of it and feel low

Wow, that sucks. I'm so sorry! Your dad has behaved in an inconsiderate way. I hope you can move on and feel better about it, but it may take a while. Be kind to yourself until you do!