MarkintheDark

Most Useless Products of All Time

Posted (edited)

Title says it.  Inspired by "someone's" mention of egg cozies (I believe in shielding the guilty from further humiliating themselves).  There's a venerated history of these products, going all the way back to the Pet Rock.  Have fun!

Edited by MarkintheDark

You mock the egg cozy with such easy insolence but you're about to learn, there are far more undesirable objects out there:

A large hologram picture of a horse galloping set inside an imitation bamboo frame.

(Since I know you like pictures) it will surely enliven the Mark-Cave.  

1 hour ago, sober4life said:

This tv.  Grandma always called it the idiot box and she was right.  I just had to have the tv turned back on and when I turned it on the best thing on at the time was Sanford and Son and yes I did watch it.🤓

Thats one of my favorite shows too and threes company 😁.  I should have been born before '79 because I hate this era

24 minutes ago, watalife said:

Thats one of my favorite shows too and threes company 😁.  I should have been born before '79 because I hate this era

I like Threes Company too.  If I ever have a daughter I will name her Christmas Snow.  If I have a son I will name him Popeye the Sailor.

1 hour ago, watalife said:

Economy (cheap)  bird food

They only like the sunflowers and some of the nuts, the other ingredients are just fillers

That's very true!  I used to buy massive quantities of that stuff, and the birds just tossed all the filler out of the feeder to get to the sunflower seeds.  🙂

Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2019 at 8:41 PM, watalife said:

Sanford and Son was/is great...All in the Family also..t.v. was actually decent in the 50s 60s and 70s ....now it's a big pile of s.hit...asinine reality shows, s.hit.ty sitcoms and exploitative crime dreck...

Edited by LonelyHiker