Bleep

"Your skin is white that is why there are a lot of blue marks".

Who remembers them being told the blue marks on their body appear blue because their skin is white despite not being super-pale at all? To this day they say it was the case. But the pain was a lot, but when the same grade of pain was the same eventually it would numb, but then there was another problem, emotionally you'd feel worth less than poop.

i thank the lord now I no longer get blue marks everywhere on my body, of course. Thank you very much, I couldn't wish for more!

tables have turned, I am the liar and abuser. And I will stop abusing the world as I no longer will be able to do anything sooner or later. 

"Your definition of abuse is absurb, your majesty" ~ some poor citizen of the world I abused after I yelled at her to stop coming in my room especially when i'm crying because I feel embarassed then. But why am I screaming for privacy? This is the same person who inspected my V***** unwanted btw.

it must just be better I undo my existence to stop hurting others. Just like I have told my psychologist I want my "treatment" to be considered undoed. I'll be honest, not only my family despise me but pretty much everyone did moment I started attending kindergarten, I still have some memories here and there very vaguely.

sorry for making so many threads on here. In all honesty without irony if I did not get bullied I'd be probably a bad person just like now.

On 5/4/2019 at 1:27 AM, Bleep said:

Who remembers them being told the blue marks on their body appear blue because their skin is white despite not being super-pale at all? To this day they say it was the case. But the pain was a lot, but when the same grade of pain was the same eventually it would numb, but then there was another problem, emotionally you'd feel worth less than poop.

i thank the lord now I no longer get blue marks everywhere on my body, of course. Thank you very much, I couldn't wish for more!

tables have turned, I am the liar and abuser. And I will stop abusing the world as I no longer will be able to do anything sooner or later. 

"Your definition of abuse is absurb, your majesty" ~ some poor citizen of the world I abused after I yelled at her to stop coming in my room especially when i'm crying because I feel embarassed then. But why am I screaming for privacy? This is the same person who inspected my V***** unwanted btw.

it must just be better I undo my existence to stop hurting others. Just like I have told my psychologist I want my "treatment" to be considered undoed. I'll be honest, not only my family despise me but pretty much everyone did moment I started attending kindergarten, I still have some memories here and there very vaguely.

sorry for making so many threads on here. In all honesty without irony if I did not get bullied I'd be probably a bad person just like now.

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear what's been going on. It's not uncommon for abusers to stop their victims from getting anywhere by telling the victim that they've become an 'abuser', and that you only get respect as a survivor of abuse if you're absolutely perfect in every way. This is rubbish. It is to be expected that you will be angry, upset, and lash out at others. It's not about you being a 'good' or 'bad' person. It's about the fact that you were abused, and people came up with stupid and false stories about the marks that showed your abuse so that they didn't have to feel guilty that it was happening.

I hope you  are ok, and that you keep talking to us on the forums. You sound like you need a plan to get away from the people who abused you, and in order to do that, you need to be able to not feel guilty about things that aren't your fault anyway. :hugs:

There are a lot of people who had horrible things happen to them.  There are a lot of people who when you look at their childhoods it is hard to seeing them becoming anything else.  Taking Panzram for example.

It sound like you are trying to be a good person despite what happened to you.