I'm new here. I got tired of talking to my best friend about my situation so I just googled up depression forums and I got here. 

I've been battling with suicidal thoughts as far back as I can remember but I guess I'm finally on the last straw. 

Deep down in me. I know it's wrong but it's hard being strong. Nothings been working for me for a long time now. Business is bad, rents two months due and I've got a baby on the way. I feel miserable and I feel maybe if I wasn't around my wife would fair better. I'm just tired of. I feel less like a man now that I can't even provide for my family. 

I'm tired..

Welcome to DF I am sorry that you are feeling this way. Please read the forms here and post, it can help a lot.

You don't say were you are but if you can please consider professional help. Is it your own business that is having issues?

Welcome John! Sorry that you are in such a hard place. Please don’t give up. Have you worked with a psychiatrist before? They can be really helpful. I know this illness can be awful yet things finally turned around for me. I have hope for you too. My prayers are with you. 

BW