Those people who sold me the cats harassed me and harassed me and threatened me and blackmailed me until I gave in and gave them the cats back, they refused to give me my money back, so I didn’t give in, I called the cat protection league and gave them away, the cats attacked our new kitten and they attacked me as they were feral ( a few weeks back I posted because one sent me to hospital) not only did I have to catch them on my own and got badly hurt again I had to watch as they were crying and being carried away

I am destroyed and I had to speak to cat protection agency while receiving a flood of abuse from the ex owners and threats and the house got trashed why trying to catch the cats and I cried my eyes out and It hurts me

we had the cats for 10 weeks, they were sold to us as tame for £200 each IE £400 and it’s not the money it’s the fact that those cats were happy here but we couldn’t get them to the vet (they wouldn’t go in a pet pack) and we were told that if we didn’t take them they would get the police and the rspca

I am conflicted inside and torn apart and deeply hurt and angry and I am going after them in court for breach of contract, misrepresentation and copyright theft as they stole my photos and plastered them all over the internet to advertise their other cats

I've had enough of people I have had enough of taking things laying down I am going  to bury them in legal proceedings then name and shame them

all those cats wanted was to be safe, they didn’t need the vets over a healed cat scratch from where they were play fighting and I feel this rage inside that won’t go away

I need your support more then ever as I am broken in to pieces and torn apart and can’t stop crying 

I'm really sorry this happened to you and your cats.  

I hope things calm down for you soon and you can focus on the cats you still have.

Maybe get some more from a different place, maybe a private seller?

Sending lots of love during this difficult time.

7 hours ago, FerryJerry said:

Those people who sold me the cats harassed me and harassed me and threatened me and blackmailed me until I gave in and gave them the cats back, they refused to give me my money back, so I didn’t give in, I called the cat protection league and gave them away, the cats attacked our new kitten and they attacked me as they were feral ( a few weeks back I posted because one sent me to hospital) not only did I have to catch them on my own and got badly hurt again I had to watch as they were crying and being carried away

I am destroyed and I had to speak to cat protection agency while receiving a flood of abuse from the ex owners and threats and the house got trashed why trying to catch the cats and I cried my eyes out and It hurts me

we had the cats for 10 weeks, they were sold to us as tame for £200 each IE £400 and it’s not the money it’s the fact that those cats were happy here but we couldn’t get them to the vet (they wouldn’t go in a pet pack) and we were told that if we didn’t take them they would get the police and the rspca

I am conflicted inside and torn apart and deeply hurt and angry and I am going after them in court for breach of contract, misrepresentation and copyright theft as they stole my photos and plastered them all over the internet to advertise their other cats

I've had enough of people I have had enough of taking things laying down I am going  to bury them in legal proceedings then name and shame them

all those cats wanted was to be safe, they didn’t need the vets over a healed cat scratch from where they were play fighting and I feel this rage inside that won’t go away

I need your support more then ever as I am broken in to pieces and torn apart and can’t stop crying 

I am so sorry Jerry, that sounds truly horrific.

Did you get the cats from a rescue? That is a lot of money for a rescue. 

Posted (edited)

I am very sorry to hear this. How about your kitten? Do you still have your kitten?

Yes you’re right all the cats want is to feel safe. I can see how you love your cats so much that you’re willing to go through a lot and even get hurt for them. Sometimes, some things happen and there’s nothing we can do about it. Take a step back and breathe. You did the right thing. You took care and gave the cats a lovely home for 10 weeks. The right thing to do is painful sometimes. I have a cat myself and I can’t imagine my life without her. 

Maybe, I dunno, just maybe this will be better so you can focus on your kitten more. Please don’t feel like you need to be the superhero to save every cat. You’ve done a great job already. We are all humans. There are others out there who can save them, we do our best for those that we can help. Legal proceedings will take a toll on you, so if you do want to go through with them, please be prepared, eat healthily and take it on with a good attitude. 

We are always here to hear you out, whether you go through with the legal proceedings or not. Remember to breathe. Hope things get better for you ((((((hugs)))))))

Edited by Depressedgurl007

I am surprised that these people were allowed to sell you cats that were feral. And if they attacked your kitten it is probably not a good thing for them to be around your little buddy.

I had to have my cat put down about 22 years ago.  I have not had the heart to get another pet since. 

2 hours ago, Rattler6 said:

I am surprised that these people were allowed to sell you cats that were feral. And if they attacked your kitten it is probably not a good thing for them to be around your little buddy.

I had to have my cat put down about 22 years ago.  I have not had the heart to get another pet since. 

I still have my kitten, I was mislead by the cat people they placed a private advert as a private person and they claimed the cats were in reading and that it was just one kitten then one kitten became one kitten and a mother cat and they said that they where bribing them from Reading to Glasgow and have me an address in Glasgow on the day I got a strange message to say on a flight and that the cats hated being in pet carriers and to wish them luck, then I got a strange message to say that they where in a taxi and 14 hours passed, midnight came and then there was a knock on the door and they had brought the cats here and the first thing they did was run under the bed scared the cats and they stayed there for over a week and I had to put the cat litter by the bed and the food and drink etc

when I looked on the pet pack it said that they had a flight from Dubai to Heathrow airport and listed the names and addresses of the people responsible

I am angry and hurt, I didn’t sleep last night for crying and panic attack’s and I am going to sue them because they can’t get away with it or they will keep doing it

We got in this situation because A) I went to people I thought I could trust for cats, B)my fiancé wanted a third cat and she’s hardly wanted to know it, I am the one babysitting it all the time and it’s bonded to me and I love it but I didn’t think it was a good idea in the first place but I am looking after kitten and focusing on her now. She’s cute and shows a lot of love and affection and is a happy little baby.

those cat people have gotten to me so much that I got a book on magic to use on those horrible people in case all else fails. Maybe others can forgive but I can’t forgive everyone, some people hurt me so deeply that I can never forgive or forget

i don’t see how they should be bringing feral cats in to the UK

i am glad we have kitten she’s cuddled up on my lap and is fast sleep and looks like she’s smiling 

I am sorry about your cats this sounds like a horrible situation all over. I know that you were trying so hard with those cats and cared for them deeply. I hope your kitten can bring some peace.