Hi...have a look at the pinned posts above this thread...there's a lot of good info there!

I'm even newer here. Just signed up 10 minutes ago. This is the very first one I clicked on. 

My child was diagnosed with ADD in the 3-4th grade. She was in 11th when I realized that I may be also. I went to my Dr and he sent me to a psychiatrist to be tested. 

Sure enough. Not only am I ADD, but I'm also ADHD. 

I had no idea one could be both. Up until I was diagnosed, I thought I had depression and so did my previous Drs. I've been on Prozac, Zoloft, Welbutin, and some other one for a short while. I still take my valium as needed for anxiety. 

I wound up here because I quit my job today without another one lined up and I can't stop crying about it, and that is not like me at all. I'm feeling weak minded for the first time in my life. I just needed somewhere to vent I think. 

I've been feeling like I can't do anything right, I'm alone in the world without a friend and I can't trust my boyfriend with my feelings. I believe he's a narcissist and I refuses to give him ammunition against me. 

If you've read my entire venting episode, thank you. 

What questions do you have about ADD/ADHD ? Maybe I can answer a few.