Sign in to follow this  
FerryJerry

They want to steal my cats away

I have endured two days of abuse from the cat adoption people you see I agree that I would keep them updated as part of the adoption agreement and we got a new kitten from elsewhere and the new cats kept hissing and growling so I asked them for advice and they flipped out and said that the cats we adopted are not good with other cats they got more and more nasty and then demanded we give the cats back, when I refused they abused us of animal abuse and threatened to call the RSPCA, and then they started to make fun of our small house and called me names

a switch flipped in my head and I just got mad and told them to F off basically

things are going to get nasty and I can do nasty but my main concern is for the cats

all I did was ask these people for advice and then they went off their rails and they won’t tell me who the manager of the org is and they won’t tell me their UK registered business address. So we might get the rspca or even the police visit if we refuse them entry and I’ve had enough I’ve done nothing, I am enraged for being falsely accused of animal abuse when I love animals more than people and I look after them batter than I do myself. I never have and never would harm a animal

because if the cat people  I lost sleep, got so stressed that I have severe headaches, panic attacks and can’t sleep and on top of that cats to look after. Come Tuesday I will send them a legal letter to the address on the cat passports and I am going to sue them for libel, harassment and personal injury as their cat attacked me and put me in hospital last month since the cat seems to be feral I will get them under contract law

I just don’t need all of this bs or stress in my life and the rspca known for taking away innocent pets and then putting them to sleep

I will defend my cats until I take my last breathe

So sorry you are going through this Jerry, some people really should not be working with the public. 

I've experience of the RSPCA attending my property due to claims of animal abuse (My dog was outside while i hoover as it terrifies him- he howled and howled like he was in pain), they will attend, write a report and look over you're animal. The very worse they can issue a court summons and you legally DO NOT have to sign over your animal until the Courts Issue a Guilty Verdict towards you for animal abuse, sometimes even then with a fine they still may not issue a handover warrant of your animal.

You could report the unprofessional behaviour to the ombudsman, if you want to complain  

3 hours ago, Ratvan said:

So sorry you are going through this Jerry, some people really should not be working with the public. 

I've experience of the RSPCA attending my property due to claims of animal abuse (My dog was outside while i hoover as it terrifies him- he howled and howled like he was in pain), they will attend, write a report and look over you're animal. The very worse they can issue a court summons and you legally DO NOT have to sign over your animal until the Courts Issue a Guilty Verdict towards you for animal abuse, sometimes even then with a fine they still may not issue a handover warrant of your animal.

You could report the unprofessional behaviour to the ombudsman, if you want to complain  

I do want to complain but I've got the cat booked in to the vet to check our the scars she has a they where on her when she arrived here. They look like cat scratches but just to be safe I am going to get them looked at

Then I will go after the cat people in terms of the ombudsman 

I hardly slept last night because of the stress but I am sat here and the kittens fast asleep on my lap she's tired herself out from playing all morning 

If the vet says that the scars were causes by the previous owners then I will take the report to the RSPCA too the cat people lied to me and said the cats were in the UK when they were in Dubai and I think they bulk fly them here and then sell them for several hundred each and I don't believe they are registered looking at it now and I don't think they are paying tax either but I got their uk address now and might issue legal proceedings out of principle