Sign in to follow this  
solomannn

My mom doesn't allow me to play online video games

Posted (edited)

My mom doesn't allow me to play online video games but I like too much video games she thinks there are ghost in my laptop (she is not in mental disease it's me in ocd) somehow i get blocked by playing games by her i can't even think about playing games like only online games if I tell her If i want to play games she gets stressed and says don't play games and I love games so much btw I'm indian guy and my mom has lot of stupid belifs once she even hid my laptop for that

See if dint marry it can be ok but I need online games for life

And it's like 3 years I can't play online games 3 years of sad time and she be like if I do badly in ocd my mom and dad argues makes shame of me

Edited by solomannn

Hi Solomannn.

So sorry you are suffering !  I like to play video games too.    I wish I knew what to say that would help.  

I also play video games. They give me a bit of time to live a different life and fashion a different persona for myself for a while. Is you mom worried about addiction - or does she just see no value in the activity? My mother was a major tv hater, so we watched little tv when we were young. We were talking recently and realized that her control of our media diet led us to have difficulty controlling our media consumption in the first few years after we moved out.

Sign in to follow this