Sign in to follow this  
FerryJerry

Very low today

I’ve not felt well for a few days now and I fired my therapist because she has been awful lately, she let other people read my messages and then she ignores me so I’ve fired her and also considering reporting her for beaching confidentiality. If I do then it could ruin her career because if patients can’t have confidentiality then it’s a big thing.

so yeah no therapist, no money for a new therapist as old one reduced their rates and just not feeling well. I tried to play games but it won’t connect today for some reason, maybe the server is busy

i needed more sleep but the cats wanted to sleep on the bed and decided to lay on my legs and they are heavy so I didn’t get back to sleep

my dad hardly wants to talk since he got his new girlfriend and I just feel isolated, I tried working on my website for a while, I get traffic and people appreciate the tutorials I make but I write articles on privacy to help others as your average user doesn’t know much about online privacy, most people a quick search reveals a lot about them but if my name goes in to whitepages or people searches nothing ever comes up because I am good with privacy and also there are a lot of bullies out there online and trolls and social media has become like the Wild West where anything seems to go these days, so I write articles.

I am guessing that you are in the US and that is part of why the cost for the therapist is so high, are there any community groups that offer therapy?

If she is letting other people read your messages to her without your consent then she is likely doing it to other patience as well, are you strong enough to make that complaint? It is people who do stuff like that, that hurt all the professionals.

Good on you for writing about online privacy, I cringe when I see the things that people post. I am sorry about your dad I know that you had said before that the new girlfriend had tried to make nice maybe you should take her up on that?

Posted (edited)

I followed that awful experience you had with your T...and you know that, having felt betrayed myself by a T (though in a different manner), I immediately had a grasp of what you were feeling.  Firing that T was one of the toughest things I've done lately.  If I have any inkling, I just say I recognize the kinda courage it may have taken to do that.  Long way of saying that speaks to your resilience, imo.

From my own experience, yeah, there was a period of grieving and, frankly second-guessing myself.  It's been a tough ten days on other matters, so that second-guessing isn't subsiding as quickly as I'd have liked.  But at least I haven't been in position where I'd the risk of running into the [email protected]@rd in my medical office.

And, well, it sounds like you're doing the best you can to distract yourself, even if the efforts aren't always 100% successful.  Yeah, in my book, effort counts.  Thought you should hear that.  I'm a fine one to talk, but it's also ok to just let yourself rest as best you can.  My sense is that you already intuitively know what will work for you.

(And, heck, I'm a catdaddy, so I get the legs thing)

Edited by MarkintheDark

18 hours ago, MarkintheDark said:

I followed that awful experience you had with your T...and you know that, having felt betrayed myself by a T (though in a different manner), I immediately had a grasp of what you were feeling.  Firing that T was one of the toughest things I've done lately.  If I have any inkling, I just say I recognize the kinda courage it may have taken to do that.  Long way of saying that speaks to your resilience, imo.

From my own experience, yeah, there was a period of grieving and, frankly second-guessing myself.  It's been a tough ten days on other matters, so that second-guessing isn't subsiding as quickly as I'd have liked.  But at least I haven't been in position where I'd the risk of running into the [email protected]@rd in my medical office.

And, well, it sounds like you're doing the best you can to distract yourself, even if the efforts aren't always 100% successful.  Yeah, in my book, effort counts.  Thought you should hear that.  I'm a fine one to talk, but it's also ok to just let yourself rest as best you can.  My sense is that you already intuitively know what will work for you.

(And, heck, I'm a catdaddy, so I get the legs thing)

She’s defiantly fired, she tried to change my mind but I said sorry no, I requested that she delete all communications she has from me.

its difficult but I have principles and I stick to them. I am struggling a lot and getting support isn’t easy but one day I will find some peace I just got to figure out what I want to do with my life and try to make it happen, I see stores of people who live on a bus in the middle of the woods and I wish I could do that, just get away from everybody and everything and live in peace just switch off and look up at the stars at night, away from all of the things that grind me down, from being harassed to the responsibilities that go with day to day life, as children we never knew what lies ahead and what adulthood brings. Those days and the days before school were the happiest days of my life and now I struggle to find any happiness and I am just exhausted.

the fees in most counties be it Europe, America the fees for therapy are high and if you got a low income you struggle

its like my last bill was several hundred and that’s put me in hardship, it’s going to take me two or three months to recover from that last fee, but what really gets to me is that other people made me this sick and I can’t function very well and it’s me to has to pay to get treatment for things others did to me and I tried to sue them but my lawyer messed it up and now I’ve got to sue my lawyer and I don’t know if I will ever get anywhere.

easter this year was waiting until today and raiding the discount section to get Easter treats. I know there are others worse off and I should be great full for what I have. Life doesn’t seem fair. It’s like I took our stray cats in and feed and look after them well and they are happy but the second I go to eat they try to get in my food and keep pestering me for my food even though it’s not good for them because cats can’t have dairy and onions, chilli, garlic and that’s the stuff I eat, it’s not that they are hungry or need food but it gets me down too and as soon as I’ve eaten it I can guarantee they go away and don’t want to know.