Sign in to follow this  
FerryJerry

Bad therapist

I was assessed by a therapist without even seeing or speaking to the psych and they somehow got my school records, medical history and made some nasty comments I mean real nasty victim blaming

Apparently all my problems are due to me being emotionally unstable and it couldn't possibly have been my abusers or the bad things that happen, instead she said its due to my perspective and not fitting in to society and apparently they claimed my teachers said I was vicious in nature

My school was filled with me being bullied and being kicked and stomped on and beaten in the taxi on the way to school

What really gets to me is that she has no qualifications in the uk  and she came too all of these conclusions about me without having ever seen me or spoken to me.

I need to work out what rights I have under the GDP article 17 my right be forgotten

I am livid and I just can't believe how horrible these forensic psychologists can be I am going after the said therapist by putting in a complaint

She said that she doubts I will ever get better and says that she doesn't think I want to get better and people like this are in a position of authority, its just messed up and they I am the messed up one when they can't even read or type properly 

She claimed I was depressed and anxious from age 13 and saw doctors, I didn't see doctors until I was 18 my parents would not take me to the doctors growing up 

Wow that is inappropriate. I would not continue to see this person and would lodge some kind of complaint. Clearly this is a bad fit and, I would argue, someone who does not have the empathy necessary to be a therapist.

3 minutes ago, JessiesMom said:

Wow that is inappropriate. I would not continue to see this person and would lodge some kind of complaint. Clearly this is a bad fit and, I would argue, someone who does not have the empathy necessary to be a therapist.

I agree with you 100% and that is a good point I will put that in my complaint, thank you 

I think it's right that you make a complaint. I saw a psychiatrist who wrote that I looked older than my years and that I was overweight. It's not the sort of thing someone who's depressed wants to read.

I'm sorry that happened to you.  I don't know much about forensic psychologists.  From what you said, it sounds very unfair. 

20 hours ago, Epictetus said:

I'm sorry that happened to you.  I don't know much about forensic psychologists.  From what you said, it sounds very unfair. 

It was very unfair and I am Injustice the worst part is I tracked the records down the school records and basically the school tried to cover up when my dad threatened to go after them for bullying that took place, my records went missing and in place was a libel letter which was just down right nasty and abusive and accused me and my parents of all sorts of things and he fast claimed that they got social services to visit us, My dad he says that never happened and it was a cover up by the school, I am going to request my personal files from social services and I bet there are not any because my parents are good parents.

i am just disgusted when I read that file and it’s left me in a totally wreck and I am having to fight to get my records put right but this having an impact on me, I keep hearing my heart pounding loudly every time I get upset

the truth is I was sexually abused as a child, bullied at school and then took out of school and left with no prospects and actions of vile people like the school and this psych they don’t realise what damage and harm they are doing