Sign in to follow this  
Snow47

What do you wish?

@JD4010 not possible for you to go the wrong way, even if you haven't earned a golden ticket from your time on DF, we are already in hell, so we can't go down. At worst there is nothing and then it won't matter cause we are gone.

On 4/18/2019 at 10:56 PM, Tears_Always said:

I wish the weekend was over, it hurts too much to be home.

I'm definitely with you there. When I'm home alone my thoughts won't leave me. When I'm with friends they treat me like crap. I'd rather just work.

On 4/23/2019 at 8:13 PM, Tears_Always said:

That I could have a redo knowing what I know now 

Sadly a lot if life is doing precision guesswork from data collected by those of questionable knowledge.

You will have the good judgement that you seek @Tears_Always.

On 4/25/2019 at 4:15 PM, Tears_Always said:

If I had that I wouldn't have lost the most important being in my life and I would not be as depressed I could at least cope :cry:

@Rattler6

Ditto. I messed up the best thing that ever happened to me as well, through nothing but idiocy and arrogance. That was two years ago and I still think about it every waking moment.

I wish I knew what it felt like to be human for one day but I'll never know.  I might as well start wearing an alien suit from now on.  It's what I am in this world anyway.  People don't have to take the usual 5 seconds to figure out I'm the strangest person they ever met.  They can just see a grey alien walking up and save time.